Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 49/212 (9/14/10)


Tuesday

Somehow I managed to skip this diary entry, and at the same time today was a bit notable. I went for a jog this morning while mom was playing guitar and I made it all the way to the stop-sign up the next street up. Before I stopped breathing; but I made it back okay. So I ended up cleaning lots and as I was doing the dishes when mom informed me that dad wanted me to write another message for the biblestudy. It will take some work and some concentration but I know I can get it done; all those day dreams I’m having about preaching and teaching to clovernook and in biblestudys of my own, those can only come true if I practice with what I have.

I finished cleaning out the fridge today and then got to work, mom left to take care of some of her stuff about 11am. When she got back we went to hancock fabrics because she wanted to get Simpsons fabric to teach me to make pjs for cousin Zachs birthday. I got to hug a lady that used to come into Speedway, she was excited to see me and I simply blessed her and made her day. I’ll have to bake a cake and take it to her, she’s very sweet. After I finished two of my lessons I headed for bed. Today was over fast … but that wasn’t a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment