Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 58/212 (9/23/10)


Thursday

I had another dream this morning. I got attacked by swat? However thanks to my gaming skills I was able to avoid the flash grenades and semi-autos! Go me. (Yea Fallout 3 )
You know how when you talk in your dreams its kind of like the "Wuh wuh" from charlie brown? Well I could hear the people screaming and running for their lives, I could hear the team shouting orders , and I could hear my self telling who ever I was next to, come with me I'll get you out of here. Needless to say I made it out alive, I have no idea what any of that means but it was fun I guess... I like dreams, even if their terrifying, I love to dream.

Huh... I've only got two pages left in this journal. Oh, I decorated that cake I made the other day. It only took me all day. Wait, I baked that cake this morning... Oh goodness I'm going crazy. Because of the pan I used it took 50 minutes to bake, I finished Lackadaisy Cats while I waited for that. Mom was gone before it was out of the oven, I started drinking mass water today to keep from getting bloated later, turns out I was a little late on that haha. After 20 minutes of waiting for it to cool I "Attempted" to put a crumb coat on the cake. Yea fail. I got so frustrated with that cake I went down and took a shower. 

While I was puting up my hair mom's friend stopped by to buy some bread she'd baked. We talked a little bit about my family before she left. I probably received something like 8 phone calls for me and mom today we were popular!. Patty Called while I was eating lunch. She wanted to know if I could pretty please pick up a prescription for her. I said I'd do it after I finished eating, and by then I'd finished icing the cake as well. It was pissing me off so I was glad to have a distraction from it for a little while. I didn't know then, but I know now, that when the icing is acting up you just add water to it. Derp.

So I drove up to her doctors but first they couldn't find it then it wasn't signed and they cant release drugs like that when their not signed and only one doctor can sign for them ect. So I left. Mom got home just as I was starting to put the actual decorations on the cake. Also Mrs. Riddle discovered she didn't need a babysitter after all so all was well. (I'd miss the kids though, seriously their great!) Atleast she called, unlike a certain X-COWORKER.

It took me untill 2:30pm to finish the cake, I had mom ask the Rafey office if they liked cake but only two of them did. People eat the weirdest stuff these days. I went to get Selah at 4:30pm like always and we sang some nice songs together. We stopped at Aldi on the way back but I had to pee so instead of buying anything we went home. This is the result of the 1/2 galon of water I'd chugged earlier in the day. By the time we got back though, mom was making dinner anyway so it rather defeated the whole purpose. It was good chicken with cheese, I started uploading the cake pictures to my FB so I should have them on here soon. 

Dad left me cheese cake in the fridge, yum. I fed my fish and did the dishes. I wasn't feeling 100% this evening so I started to head for bed by 8pm. This is the 2nd journal I've written through. I've never done this before you know. I've tried to blog in the past and it just wasn't the same. Here I am though, I'm doing this, and just like my promise to you I'm going to stick it through till the end! Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment