Sunday
This morning I slept in to 11 again, but mom and dad were nowhere to be found. After I took a shower I was fixing up my hair when Ron called, and a short time after that grandma called. Now I love my grandma, she’s a great person –she does her best at least- so turns out while she was vacationing in myrtle beach one of her siblings showed her that new “animal hoarders” tv show on animal planet thus scaring her pants off. As soon as she got home she threw a ton of stuff away because she thought she was one, after reassuring her she wasn’t a hoarder she decided to come over all I could say was ok. We were expecting Rod and Jen’s company around 2:30; Usually I leave for Leah’s about 2:30pm, but this time I didn’t leave until almost 4:30pm.
Grandma brought gifts for us from myrtle beach and Rod and dad went out for pizza. Grandma didn’t stay long though because her dog went crazy at Rod for sitting so close to Jenny, feeling embarrassed she left. I feel a little bad for her though. Mom wanted me to play for Jenny, I didn’t really play any sing in particular but what I did play knocked her out. She was mostly asleep by the time they got back. After I had some pizza I left for the Bridgewater Chilies. When I got there Leah and her friends had already eaten, so I didn’t order ( I already had pizza anyway). We trucked back to Leah’s apt to drop off her friend Jason who decided not to come with us, then we piled into my car and headed back to my house since we still had an hour. We played apples to apples to apples until everyone was ready to go.
Grandma brought gifts for us from myrtle beach and Rod and dad went out for pizza. Grandma didn’t stay long though because her dog went crazy at Rod for sitting so close to Jenny, feeling embarrassed she left. I feel a little bad for her though. Mom wanted me to play for Jenny, I didn’t really play any sing in particular but what I did play knocked her out. She was mostly asleep by the time they got back. After I had some pizza I left for the Bridgewater Chilies. When I got there Leah and her friends had already eaten, so I didn’t order ( I already had pizza anyway). We trucked back to Leah’s apt to drop off her friend Jason who decided not to come with us, then we piled into my car and headed back to my house since we still had an hour. We played apples to apples to apples until everyone was ready to go.
Will and Joel were hanging out on the porch when we got there, after we all greeted each other we went inside. I brought with me Leah, her ‘boyfriend’ John, and her friend Sarah. We had a nice time fellow shipping and then we headed down for worship. Will’s message was nice, but I felt like there was something missing from it, maybe because Brad and Beca weren’t there. I had an okay time drawing, but I also felt like there was some static in my head that kept me from hearing it right. I was also trying not to think about how Leah’s friends were reacting to the message.
Part of me wanted to think just about them and worry about how they were feeling but the other part of me was fighting it and trying to pay attention to the message. My dad had some of the word tonight in prayer too, they were both nice to hear. After the service I sat next to Jenny on the couch while things were calming down. Tonight was ladies night (mom was tired so she didn’t come though) so I drove Selah and Sophie, while Jamie drove Leah, John and Sarah. We went up to UDF for ice-cream.
After the fun times at UDF Jamie followed me home to drop off Selah and Sophie and then I took Leah +2 home. I should have asked what they thought about the message, I don’t know why I didn’t, I meant to tell them they were brave for coming but somehow I didn’t. I did learn a new road to Leah’s and I got home about midnight, apparently I left my keys in the door too. I really missed you…
Part of me wanted to think just about them and worry about how they were feeling but the other part of me was fighting it and trying to pay attention to the message. My dad had some of the word tonight in prayer too, they were both nice to hear. After the service I sat next to Jenny on the couch while things were calming down. Tonight was ladies night (mom was tired so she didn’t come though) so I drove Selah and Sophie, while Jamie drove Leah, John and Sarah. We went up to UDF for ice-cream.
After the fun times at UDF Jamie followed me home to drop off Selah and Sophie and then I took Leah +2 home. I should have asked what they thought about the message, I don’t know why I didn’t, I meant to tell them they were brave for coming but somehow I didn’t. I did learn a new road to Leah’s and I got home about midnight, apparently I left my keys in the door too. I really missed you…
No comments:
Post a Comment