Wednesday
On one hand alot happened today, on the other hand nothing at all. I didn't realize my parents were calling for me to wake up until dad got me out of bed. I decided I wasn't getting out of bed before 7:30am, unfortunately it is mom's belief that we're going to have to wake up even earlier because this morning time is so important to her. Reluctantly I stayed up (didn't go back to bed) and I ended up spending alot of time reading my Bible which felt really good.
My question at first as I was reading was if all the stories about Jesus were the same (if written differently) in the books Matthew through John. The answer is no for my Bible, but then I stumbled upon the Beatitudes and enjoyed them.
On one hand alot happened today, on the other hand nothing at all. I didn't realize my parents were calling for me to wake up until dad got me out of bed. I decided I wasn't getting out of bed before 7:30am, unfortunately it is mom's belief that we're going to have to wake up even earlier because this morning time is so important to her. Reluctantly I stayed up (didn't go back to bed) and I ended up spending alot of time reading my Bible which felt really good.
My question at first as I was reading was if all the stories about Jesus were the same (if written differently) in the books Matthew through John. The answer is no for my Bible, but then I stumbled upon the Beatitudes and enjoyed them.
As I was reading the sermon on the mound I got this feeling that I should share it with Leah, and it turns out it was one of her favorite verses. I FB'd until about 9:30am then it was time to make icing with mom. I literally spent from 10am until 3pm making icing flowers. When mom got back with Sophie and Spencer I left for Selah. When I dropped her off at home I took a trip to Hancocks fabrics to grab a zipper for my dress , I also ended up getting a pattern and some fabric. I ended up getting the wrong kind of zipper so mom had me take it back, and I got kicked out of Cosmo*Prof for not having a liscense. At the end of all that I was exhausted, I felt so drained. Mom promised not to send me to Hancocks alone after that.
I tried to nap until 6 but I didn't really get to sleep. When dad got home Sophie made chicken frys and then Selah and Spencer left with mom for FCA an old church youthgroup we used to attend. Sophie and I stayed home while Dad went to an RCIA meeting. So I invested the remainder of my evening on Threadless, making up my own t-shirt. And I went to bed at 10:30pm
No comments:
Post a Comment