Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 40/212 (9/5/10)

Sunday

This morning dad got everyone up at 11am for a nice little family announcementy-talk thing. We're having a party tomorrow with the people from FCF, I wish you could come.
I didn't really feel like going back to bed so instead I spent the WHOLE after noon (no kidding) trying to find a playable version of RollerCoasterTycoon the original (because I own it and didn't want to re-buy it @_@)

I didn't know if Leah wanted a ride but around 6pm she texted me so I went and got her, but I drove moms car. The message was great! It was about integrity, something that 99% of people (including me) really need to hear! Integrity (Note: this is to the actual message and will play after a moment).
I didn't take the alter call for it, instead I spent that time loving on my sister Sophie. She's been having a bit of a breakthrough bit by bit so I felt she needed some huggings. After that we spent a lot of time fellowshiping, and I got to meet Max who draws cars... really really good cars. I asked him when I get to drive one and he said in a bout 5 years Woot!
Brandon is back too, I'm happy for him.

Dad left with Sophie and Spencer because mom would've rather stayed; so mom and I snacked with Mrs. Riddle. I took mom home first then Selah and Leah and I went to Steak and shake for shakes. I got strawberry banana, my favorite. Then I took Leah home. It was a good day, despite my tycoon frustration! Agh.

No comments:

Post a Comment