Monday
Today was pretty good, we had pastries for breakfast! Yum.
Mom and I spent some quality morning time together as well. My days are looking busier and busier... Feeling a little ill I spent some time sitting on the porch in peace. Praying.
I didn't write that entry about the rave until today because its just been weighing on me a bit, how you would feel about it, what your reaction might be. It was tempting to just not put it up at all, to say nothing but I thought about how you must have felt and well... I shook it off...
Honesty is the best policy after all. I'm just glad your making friends...
So in attempt to get more work done I donned my new wig and "Ask me about God" shirt and headed for borders. I stayed there from about noon to two-forty and managed to cram in two whole blog entries! People were only staring a little. I only laughed.
From borders I went directly to pick up Sophie and Spencer. Buddy saw the wig and had a fit of laughter.
Selah's schoolmates got a kick out of my hair too, while at the chiro a little kid was so curious he wanted to touch it but he was too nervous, a few seconds after walking out his mom brought him back in. It was adorable. In attempt to find Kankalon (the stuff you make wigs and dreads from) I dragged Selah into Michaels with me but I ended up getting some ribbon and glitter since they didn't have any, I'm thinking Hobby Lobby might.
It turns out that Leia and John wanted to hang out, still thinking about dancing I decided it would be a good idea! Leia gave me some suggestions but I couldn't find anything out online so finally I just decided to hike up there just to see them and perhaps we'd think of something when we got there. I didn't really want to drive all the way up there but I sucked it up and did anyway. I just wanted out of the house. I met them at fitton and followed them to their new place. I t was cute I guess, small but they really liked it and that's what matters. We chit chatted over pizza before leaving for oxford. I really didn't cafe where we went I just didn't want to think for a while because I 've been doing a lot of thinking lately and I'm kind of tired of it.
We wound up at that cafe the building just in front of Oxford Hooka and free WIFI, thats my name for it now. The drink was a melon fizz, I couldn't really taste it until I'd had it in my mouth for a while but it still seemed like glorified ramune to me. I didn't know you'd been there, I guess Gant must have taken you or something. I found it funny that you liked them on facebook.
About 3/4ths through our time there some guy showed up with a guitar and about that time I started drawing. Because I was bored and I hadn't thought to bring my laptop. You might see it if you go there, I signed it and gave it to the guy at the counter, what was I going to do with it... lol Haha wouldn't it be funny if I sent you on a wild goose chase of finding my art in various places. I am awesome like that.
The first song Mr. Nervously Suave guitar man played was none other than your song. Swing life away. And he also did a really shitty job. I mean really... I can play it better than that and I dont even know the chords or the words. At least he tried... hard. After that I think I'd about had enough, at least it got me out of my head for a while, having something else to think about. I felt a little nauseous on the way back, but once I was in my car I felt better. The stars were really pretty, I wish I'd pulled over to take them in.
It turns out that Leia and John wanted to hang out, still thinking about dancing I decided it would be a good idea! Leia gave me some suggestions but I couldn't find anything out online so finally I just decided to hike up there just to see them and perhaps we'd think of something when we got there. I didn't really want to drive all the way up there but I sucked it up and did anyway. I just wanted out of the house. I met them at fitton and followed them to their new place. I t was cute I guess, small but they really liked it and that's what matters. We chit chatted over pizza before leaving for oxford. I really didn't cafe where we went I just didn't want to think for a while because I 've been doing a lot of thinking lately and I'm kind of tired of it.
We wound up at that cafe the building just in front of Oxford Hooka and free WIFI, thats my name for it now. The drink was a melon fizz, I couldn't really taste it until I'd had it in my mouth for a while but it still seemed like glorified ramune to me. I didn't know you'd been there, I guess Gant must have taken you or something. I found it funny that you liked them on facebook.
About 3/4ths through our time there some guy showed up with a guitar and about that time I started drawing. Because I was bored and I hadn't thought to bring my laptop. You might see it if you go there, I signed it and gave it to the guy at the counter, what was I going to do with it... lol Haha wouldn't it be funny if I sent you on a wild goose chase of finding my art in various places. I am awesome like that.
The first song Mr. Nervously Suave guitar man played was none other than your song. Swing life away. And he also did a really shitty job. I mean really... I can play it better than that and I dont even know the chords or the words. At least he tried... hard. After that I think I'd about had enough, at least it got me out of my head for a while, having something else to think about. I felt a little nauseous on the way back, but once I was in my car I felt better. The stars were really pretty, I wish I'd pulled over to take them in.
No comments:
Post a Comment