Tuesday
Despite my sleepfail night I awoke fairly well rested. Missing you worse thoguh >.>
I crawled out of bed today, and it took me a little while, finally got a 1/2 hug from dad.
I miss you, like this isn't cool.
Before I left for Papaw and Nannies today I had to
1. Get the snap press
2. Hep mom clean.
There was only one problem, this morning I was sick. Ick sick.
It took some sitting down and some water before my tummy finally settled down.
First mom showed me how to use the snap machiene, then she read to me from Ephesians.
I now must say that the Ephesians are my favorite book in the Bible.
I am loved, and that really helped me out much.
Tje past two days have been incredibly windy, my trip to P+N's was wonderful though.
However as soon as I arrived the torrential downpour began, but honestly I felt better once it passed.
The first thing we did was put snaps on the diper, then I got set up for drawing, to be honest I didn't get anything done, I just scribbled, but I did get some entries in :3 and hey we had some -cheer Judah up- ribs for dinner... BEST RIBS EVER x2
So, instead of being artistically productive I updated my blog, and stuck my tongue out at political adds.
The end.
Ps. Remember how I said that thing about the numbers allways matching up. well... Day 90 is a 25... how about that. :P
I crawled out of bed today, and it took me a little while, finally got a 1/2 hug from dad.
I miss you, like this isn't cool.
Before I left for Papaw and Nannies today I had to
1. Get the snap press
2. Hep mom clean.
There was only one problem, this morning I was sick. Ick sick.
It took some sitting down and some water before my tummy finally settled down.
First mom showed me how to use the snap machiene, then she read to me from Ephesians.
I now must say that the Ephesians are my favorite book in the Bible.
I am loved, and that really helped me out much.
Tje past two days have been incredibly windy, my trip to P+N's was wonderful though.
However as soon as I arrived the torrential downpour began, but honestly I felt better once it passed.
The first thing we did was put snaps on the diper, then I got set up for drawing, to be honest I didn't get anything done, I just scribbled, but I did get some entries in :3 and hey we had some -cheer Judah up- ribs for dinner... BEST RIBS EVER x2
So, instead of being artistically productive I updated my blog, and stuck my tongue out at political adds.
The end.
Ps. Remember how I said that thing about the numbers allways matching up. well... Day 90 is a 25... how about that. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment