Monday
Today started out weird...
Last night I had a very strange dream, a dream in which You called me and you sounded intimidated but serious, and I knew it was you because I know your voice. It was just odd. Anyway today I'm pretty sure I was under attack, it was one long day and I ended up sleeping in. I did the dishes probably ten times and I dont know, I have the word 'disacoiaded' if its even a word, written here I imagine I wasn't feeling too well.
I picked up my siblings and gave them all their presents from yesterday, Sophie didn't really like hers though, so I ate it for her. I think I was just emotionally challenged in everything I did, plus I didn't feel too well.
Finally I gave up at staying awake and layed down in mom and dads bed about 6:30pm. I ended up napping until about 8 or 9 when dad got back from Hope. Tired of being wake I headed off to my own bed but sleep just wouldn't come for me. I dont know how late I was up but if felt like late. I did quite a bit of thrashing, I probably had a fever, but finally managed to fall asleep at some point.
I decided not to elaborate on just how bad it was. Ow.

Today started out weird...
Last night I had a very strange dream, a dream in which You called me and you sounded intimidated but serious, and I knew it was you because I know your voice. It was just odd. Anyway today I'm pretty sure I was under attack, it was one long day and I ended up sleeping in. I did the dishes probably ten times and I dont know, I have the word 'disacoiaded' if its even a word, written here I imagine I wasn't feeling too well.
I picked up my siblings and gave them all their presents from yesterday, Sophie didn't really like hers though, so I ate it for her. I think I was just emotionally challenged in everything I did, plus I didn't feel too well.
Finally I gave up at staying awake and layed down in mom and dads bed about 6:30pm. I ended up napping until about 8 or 9 when dad got back from Hope. Tired of being wake I headed off to my own bed but sleep just wouldn't come for me. I dont know how late I was up but if felt like late. I did quite a bit of thrashing, I probably had a fever, but finally managed to fall asleep at some point.
I decided not to elaborate on just how bad it was. Ow.
Ps. A softer world is the shiznaz. I like their style >.>
No comments:
Post a Comment