Tuesday
Many exciting things happened today. Yesterday mom expressed an urgent need to get back to the state of worship we'd previously been in. I agreed informally so this morning I was woken up at seven, not seven forty five. I'm okay with this although t was tough to stay awake. The first thing mom and I did today was re-bake those melty cookies. It took us until noon to finish them and this time I learned that only the finest ingredients will do and to mix the butter and soft brown sugar first. It was interesting then I got an email from Crowe with your netflix info... your' so sweet, letting me watch your movies@ I love you! So as I was checking my email I saw that Paula sent me one and that she had an opportunity for me to bless her YAY (because I've been praying for opportunities to bless people!)
Paula was asking if I'd be willing to
1. Maintenance a website for her and
2. Come to a meeting this Thursday morning. Would I be there? Of course!!!
I'd love to come, of course I responded yes, Yes and YES.
So much thrill. I was working on art when it came time to pick up the littles, I got some good practices and I've gotten better. As you can see I've watched a lot of anime and stuff, but dont worry I'm still going. Your statuses have really kept me inspired lately. Thank you, you really are my someone special.
No comments:
Post a Comment