Wednesday and Thursday
Turns out the whole thing was just a bad case of a mild fever and a lack of yogurt. Dr. Oz would be ashamed. Regardless I am feeling incredibly better. Pretty much Wednesday and Thursday were exactly the same almost. I spent both days pretty much mucking about, doing homework, making little penguins, and making messes by cleaning up messes. I also sliced my finger by accident... It was a penguin casualty.
Yea I pretty much spent my time eating unusable (collapsed) lemon cake and staying out of moms way. On one hand I feel really bad for not helping as much as I could have, on the other hand I'm glad I kept out of the way.
The cake took up the whole kitchen and everyone's emotional quota.
On Thursday I talked to Emily about you, its really nice to have her in the middle to reassure me. I'm sorry I was cold to her, I absolutely love her, but I don't know if she understands that this is just as hard for me as it is for you. I want to come and see you so bad, but look at far we've come and how close we are!? What would it do to us now? Even if we met again for a moment? When I'm tempted to wonder what would happen all I can think of is unplugging a coma-patient to see if he would wake up, its like a security in my head I cant think about it.
For the past two moments no-one has been able to wake me up, I am frustrated by this, because I expected at least a little effort on my behalf; we've covered this before but all it takes is calling my name and turning on the light so I don't think its just a dream. Again. No one listens to Judah.
I did have a really freaky dream in the end though, it was about cats. Everywhere... following me. I really do wish you would write down your dreams so I could read them. I don't care how horrifying they are. In the end you must know that I wouldn't leave regardless.
I not leaving, I'm just so stir-crazy, but feeling useless mostly...
Turns out the whole thing was just a bad case of a mild fever and a lack of yogurt. Dr. Oz would be ashamed. Regardless I am feeling incredibly better. Pretty much Wednesday and Thursday were exactly the same almost. I spent both days pretty much mucking about, doing homework, making little penguins, and making messes by cleaning up messes. I also sliced my finger by accident... It was a penguin casualty.
Yea I pretty much spent my time eating unusable (collapsed) lemon cake and staying out of moms way. On one hand I feel really bad for not helping as much as I could have, on the other hand I'm glad I kept out of the way.
The cake took up the whole kitchen and everyone's emotional quota.
On Thursday I talked to Emily about you, its really nice to have her in the middle to reassure me. I'm sorry I was cold to her, I absolutely love her, but I don't know if she understands that this is just as hard for me as it is for you. I want to come and see you so bad, but look at far we've come and how close we are!? What would it do to us now? Even if we met again for a moment? When I'm tempted to wonder what would happen all I can think of is unplugging a coma-patient to see if he would wake up, its like a security in my head I cant think about it.
For the past two moments no-one has been able to wake me up, I am frustrated by this, because I expected at least a little effort on my behalf; we've covered this before but all it takes is calling my name and turning on the light so I don't think its just a dream. Again. No one listens to Judah.
I did have a really freaky dream in the end though, it was about cats. Everywhere... following me. I really do wish you would write down your dreams so I could read them. I don't care how horrifying they are. In the end you must know that I wouldn't leave regardless.
I not leaving, I'm just so stir-crazy, but feeling useless mostly...
No comments:
Post a Comment