Thursday
Well you'll never guess what happened this morning. DERP
At least the damn thing has been on time, I should have seen this coming. JERK.
Woke me up at ten-til-seven. Its like my body clock KNOWS.
I stayed up this time, no point in going back to bed, I even managed to stay awake reading my books.
When I was done reading I got dressed and rested until10am when I left to hang out with Anthony.
You remember Anthony... the bass player. I'm kidding.
We both got to the theater at the same time, only to discover that the movie theater didn't open until 12:45pm, when the movie we wanted to see was advertised on the sight to play at 11:15. Jerks.
So since we had some time to kill, we headed over to Hobby Lobby to wind up all the snow globes and make them all go off at once. Because that is what I do, I guess I enjoy the sound of chaos.
From there we visited a busy Carissa ad then we got shakes at the Adjacent to theater Sonics. While eating we watched as passerby's knocked on the theater doors trying to get in. Hey, we're all paying customers here... let us in so we can eat your over priced foods and stale candy!
Finally they let everyone in at TWELVE FIFTYFIVE. Jerks.
It gets better! Turns out that "The Social Network" The movie we came to see, didn't even start until like 2:15pm! We've waited long enough >.> so we decided to see the new Mat Damon movie instead.
Well, in my opinion it was a waste of time... a boring waste of time. The wasted their catastrophic explosion sequences... it could've been so cool... but no, it was just a bunch of subplots. It was like they lined them up like dominoes, then knocked them over and had a sniper try and shoot them as they fell... >: / At least that's how I felt about it. Anthony liked it >.>
Definitely Clint's handy work. Bah.
I left immediately from the theater to get Selah , and for us to go to the Chiro. All I really wanted to do was relax when I got home, but twas not the case. Chores, lots of them, no-one was being rude, but at least my mood-swings have been explained... again. I wonder if there's something I can take for this.
First doing the dishes some more... I think I'm willing to buy paper plates at this point >.>,
then mom called after I had JUST sat down and took a deep breath.
"Can you bring me this important thing that I forgot, Im at my job and I need it."
"Fine." So I got her thing, some notebook or something, got in my car, drove two miles down the road to give it to her. I did not stop at go or collect my two dollars. I suppose it was just one of those days.
-Swallows pride-
When I got home I went ahead and made the cupcakes my aunt wanted so badly. I'll decorate them tomorrow. I tried to make vanilla ones from scratch but they turned out more like rocks than cupcakes... muffins maybe. So I made the left over box-cake I had into cupcakes.
I got about 1/2 done on the poster, if mom will actually tell me how she wants it i'll finish it so we can hang it at the Chiro-office. If she wants me to finish it so badly she has three choices; she can do it herself, she can help me, or she can just be quiet and let me do it my way. @_@
I really wanted someone to chat at tonight but nobody but Mr. Riddle was on, which was okay. I feel like I've lost Gods voice again, everything hurts. I can just feel it on my back, something has gone terribly wrong, they told me you can feel it too, something's heavy on the wind. I need help but I cant hear the only person who can hear me.
NOW LOADING...
Thats how it feels, but its getting better, give it an hour.
Well you'll never guess what happened this morning. DERP
At least the damn thing has been on time, I should have seen this coming. JERK.
Woke me up at ten-til-seven. Its like my body clock KNOWS.
I stayed up this time, no point in going back to bed, I even managed to stay awake reading my books.
When I was done reading I got dressed and rested until10am when I left to hang out with Anthony.
You remember Anthony... the bass player. I'm kidding.
We both got to the theater at the same time, only to discover that the movie theater didn't open until 12:45pm, when the movie we wanted to see was advertised on the sight to play at 11:15. Jerks.
So since we had some time to kill, we headed over to Hobby Lobby to wind up all the snow globes and make them all go off at once. Because that is what I do, I guess I enjoy the sound of chaos.
From there we visited a busy Carissa ad then we got shakes at the Adjacent to theater Sonics. While eating we watched as passerby's knocked on the theater doors trying to get in. Hey, we're all paying customers here... let us in so we can eat your over priced foods and stale candy!
Finally they let everyone in at TWELVE FIFTYFIVE. Jerks.
It gets better! Turns out that "The Social Network" The movie we came to see, didn't even start until like 2:15pm! We've waited long enough >.> so we decided to see the new Mat Damon movie instead.
Well, in my opinion it was a waste of time... a boring waste of time. The wasted their catastrophic explosion sequences... it could've been so cool... but no, it was just a bunch of subplots. It was like they lined them up like dominoes, then knocked them over and had a sniper try and shoot them as they fell... >: / At least that's how I felt about it. Anthony liked it >.>
Definitely Clint's handy work. Bah.
I left immediately from the theater to get Selah , and for us to go to the Chiro. All I really wanted to do was relax when I got home, but twas not the case. Chores, lots of them, no-one was being rude, but at least my mood-swings have been explained... again. I wonder if there's something I can take for this.
First doing the dishes some more... I think I'm willing to buy paper plates at this point >.>,
then mom called after I had JUST sat down and took a deep breath.
"Can you bring me this important thing that I forgot, Im at my job and I need it."
"Fine." So I got her thing, some notebook or something, got in my car, drove two miles down the road to give it to her. I did not stop at go or collect my two dollars. I suppose it was just one of those days.
-Swallows pride-
When I got home I went ahead and made the cupcakes my aunt wanted so badly. I'll decorate them tomorrow. I tried to make vanilla ones from scratch but they turned out more like rocks than cupcakes... muffins maybe. So I made the left over box-cake I had into cupcakes.
I got about 1/2 done on the poster, if mom will actually tell me how she wants it i'll finish it so we can hang it at the Chiro-office. If she wants me to finish it so badly she has three choices; she can do it herself, she can help me, or she can just be quiet and let me do it my way. @_@
I really wanted someone to chat at tonight but nobody but Mr. Riddle was on, which was okay. I feel like I've lost Gods voice again, everything hurts. I can just feel it on my back, something has gone terribly wrong, they told me you can feel it too, something's heavy on the wind. I need help but I cant hear the only person who can hear me.
NOW LOADING...
Thats how it feels, but its getting better, give it an hour.
No comments:
Post a Comment