Wednesday
Ironically, today is the start of a good week, rather than the end of a bad one. That's how I'd like to see it anyway. got up thismorningfor study and after that it occurred to me that I have classes so I got to work on those. By noon I took a poll on cake color and started baking a purple and blue cake. It didn't come out too good but it sitll looks yummy (it wasn't). I'm going to ice it with green and magenta. Finally a cake that looks like something I'd make.
Well I neglected to write about tonight and now I barely remember what happened. But you published your story to facebook today and I loved every word. To be honest there are a few things I'd change but nothing major.
Oh! I was so excited! I really hope you complete all seven by January so that I can turn them comics!
Ironically, today is the start of a good week, rather than the end of a bad one. That's how I'd like to see it anyway. got up thismorningfor study and after that it occurred to me that I have classes so I got to work on those. By noon I took a poll on cake color and started baking a purple and blue cake. It didn't come out too good but it sitll looks yummy (it wasn't). I'm going to ice it with green and magenta. Finally a cake that looks like something I'd make.
Well I neglected to write about tonight and now I barely remember what happened. But you published your story to facebook today and I loved every word. To be honest there are a few things I'd change but nothing major.
Oh! I was so excited! I really hope you complete all seven by January so that I can turn them comics!
No comments:
Post a Comment