Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 93 (10/28/10)

Friday
I accidentally wrote Saturday here... hold on let me scratch that out...

Saturday
Today is much better, dad woke me up at 11am, so I got up and got a little breakfast...


Well this morning I felt like crap, took a wash'n everything and I didn't eat much, or I tried not to. I felt like everyone was subliminally trying to be on my bad side, they didn't mean to it just sort of happened. Didn't help that no-one was online today. At all. Mom left this morning to go see her friend or something about a sewing machiene. I'm happy for her. I had cupcakes to decorate, I did go back to bed a bit and then I layed in mom's bed while she worshiped and that part was fine. You must be laughing at me because it would've been just the same anyway, it just takes a few days, but I think its worse now... at least I didn't fight.

I even got to read in the tongues book for a bit, when I was starting with the cupcakes I put the Juliet movie. I started about 10-ish or something, but I had them all done before 1pm. Aunt Karen only called like 500 times (6 actually) to see if they were done. She offered to buy me stuff if I brought them too her at NGM but I said. "I'd rather stay home... thanks" So she came and got them. They were pink and blue with sprinkles... I should have taken pictures. I finished the movie about 3pm, and switched over to the computer to work on the poster some more. Mom got back around 4:30 or so and aunt Karen probably came to get them about that time, I wasn't really paying attention.

The moodswings have been really bad this time around, I hate them.
Its taken a new form of mentally political indeciciveness...
"Are you depressed, devistated, or sad... pick one and we'll work from there."
"No wait."
"Happy?:
"Okay sure..."
"mildly pessamistic..."
"what are we bartering on my moods now? No. Forget this its time for a nap."
"slightly delusional then, great its a deal."
"Augh!"

Ok that's exaggerating, its not really that bad, it just seems that way on the inside.
I got another one of those mortally bad feelings last night, you know the ones, they even told me you got it too, which is good to know I'm not alone. I asked Mr. Riddle about it and seems that I'm even more not-alone now too. :)
He said that when he gets them he spends some time praying in tongues... Hrm.
Thus prompting me to read more from this "Upper Room" book... I've got to figure this all out.
Finally around 7ish dad called us all into the living room for Bible study. Yay.
He's got a new curriculum for it, I liked it better when he was just getting inspired. If this starts melting I intend to give it a kick in the pants. We're not going back to the past, I wont go back there, I like where I am now for the most part, just on a sickly speed bump for the moment...
Everyone kept interrupting him, it was really annoying, bed time after that, more like sleep time.

No comments:

Post a Comment