Tuesday
I was very groggy today.
Getting up was tough my whole body hurt all day, it was mostly my back but I felt like I got hit by a bus or got beat up. As much as I love rain, today was icky. I was very blessed that mom let me go back to bed. I passed out in her s for a few hours. 8am-12pm and went for a shower. I only felt a little better though. I got a rough start on my homework, there was draa around 4pm when the door bell broke (probably from the rain).
So you might ask, how many Meyer's does it take to fix a doorbell? I'll tell you, FOUR; and some yelling.
It just kept buzzing and buzzing really loudly. Everyone was on edge after that, Selah forgot to tell mom that she was inviting the whole youth group of hers over since it'd been canceled at the normal place. She also started making cream puffs in mom's space, mom was less than happy about this. I stayed out of it.
Mom was gone to work by the time they arrived anyway, they were all absolutely sweet though. There was about 8 or 9 of them, mixed gender, very friendly. They played apples to apples and I played music on my computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment