Monday,
another number day yay...
This morning after our pleasant Bible meet mom and I loaded into the car and drove to Newport to the fantasy frosting cake store. I hope to get the chance to re-visit the stores down there because there were some pretty neat looking ones. Like knives for example, a whole s tore devoted to sharp and pointy objects. We probably spent atleast two or more hours browsing the FIF store, mom needed some cake pans and stuff. It turns out God really really blessed her, the workers at the store loved her so much they lent her a cake board, and since they didn't have the pan she needed they sold her the store pan to exchange later! It was sweet! (literally)
After that we headed back through town on the high way home. Down-town, dads territory, e called him to see if he was having lunch and if he was would he like to have it with us? Well he was having lunch but he was enjoying it with his buddies so we cruised on by. Mom ended up buying us Sushi from Soho Sushi, it was like fast food sushi but it was really good! We were starving too. It gets better, we didn't have enough change for the meter, and some guy walking buy totally gave us like 50c ! We ran across the street together it was really fun, we got California rolls, yum!
When we got home mom was very tired so while she went to take a nap I worked really hard (and quietly) to clean up the living room and Kitchen, and clean off the rest of the table. I also picked up all the littles, while taking Selah to the chiro we saw that TWO! of the tags were missing from our poster praise the Lord!
Once home I began blog-work and updated a few posts. Towards the end of the night however I began feeling ill, I even went to bed before eleven. However I really felt sick and ended up tossing and turning a lot, sleep took forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment