Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 95 (10/30/10)

Sunday Holoween
yes. that is how its spelled.

...

dont judge me.


It didn't occur to me that I can say I'd rather not. But I suppose that if we all just go to the same place at night it doesn't really matter. So I intend to go to New Hope next Sunday.

Look I'm just going to come out straight with it:

I dont like John Belt.
There I said it or his wive, or the baby. Let Richard eat it. He might even puke.
Now hold up- Pause a moment because I never said I "Hated" them, I simply said
"I DONT LIKE"
For some reason he just reminds me of those other times... Its like an aura, it makes me uneasy and wary. I've explained this a thousand times, everyone's heard this story.

"Ever walk past someone and just get this feeling that something is not right, you dont know what it is, and you dont want to judge you just know that there is something wrong with their picture."

Thats what its like, its like the scent on someone who smokes, its allways there, it might not be what defines them, like in Benny Bunting's case, but its there and its terrifying.
I think I'll call it my Molesky complex.... I cant remember if thats where it started or not but who cares. My point is I dont like him, being around/ near him ect. He's nice and all but he just freaks me out.

I didn't say hi when we got to TOG, I just climbed up to the balcony and doodled. I only go because mom asked me to give him a chance. I also had a doughnut. Ironically his message was about... over-eating? I dont even know.

Not sure what I was expecting to happen today, it kind of passed in a haze, I should have gone with mom to FCF but I stayed behind to pass out candy glow sticks with dad. I sat on the porch with him and silently wished I could be collecting... your never too old to get candy. All you need is a baby, I mean literally its free candy, glowsticks, and the occasional flashlight or juice box. At least I got to take part in the annual candy-market/economy. My siblings remembered the box of 50s candy I bought from Indiana, and said I could use that as my trading thingy. (Spencer just Loves those button things.)

Selah and Spencer got the best turnout this year, I was surprised that other than me, Sophie didn't get that much at all... I guess thats good because she regularly eats all her candy in one night...
I stayed up until about 12am before retreating to bed, back pain was nice enough to wake me up at 5am though. >( Not used to that one, I did get a nice nap out of the deal though.

No comments:

Post a Comment