Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 108 (11/13/10) not how saturday mornings were meant to be

Saturday (continued from yesterday- literally)

This morning came both all too soon, and not nearly quick enough.
I didn't even know I was sleeping, I got dressed and made my self appear presentable before sauntering into the lobby. Hotel food; yogurt, powdered egg, English muffin, trashy waffle, poppy seed muffin. yum. After cramming everything I brought with me back into the backpack I brought with me I waited in the check-in area for mom to finish socializing. Upon reaching home I promptly slept for about five hours possibly eight (about 9 am to between 2 and 4 pm) after which I took a quick shower and dressed for Roxanne's bridal shower.

Apparently mom did not nap once we arrived home, and expressed it through her flaring mood. I dont blame her one bit. We took an eclair ring to the shower (far cry from the undesirable hotel food) and cookies as a gift. I wore a lovely evening gown I bought from the thrift store for 1$, it fits me like a dream.
I did have a wonderful time, I got a hug from all four Riddle kids, If we have babies I want them to be just like the Riddles... but I think we discussed that previously.
Hahaha remember that time we were driving Jerry around and I had to stop at Wall-greens for tampons or something, heh, you remember...
Together we guests shared a delicious Italian not-lasagna feast complete with garlic bread and non-alcoholic wine. I however was still exhausted so I sat on the couch with a Sophie. After present time we all signed a picture frame for the lovely bride-to-be and then socializing and then bedtime.

All the while I have made fleece and yard hair twisties... like fake dreads only pink and made of yarn. I'm glad you let me share your Netflix, but if my blatant abuse of the system bothers you all you ave to do is change your password...

No comments:

Post a Comment