Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 105 (11/10/10)

Wednesday

Today while in the shower Grandma called to inform me the thing is tomorrow and to dress formal. I already knew but anyway during said shower I quietly asked God for any way to bless people I can, I really just wanted to have some opportunity's to bless people more. When I got out, mom said she'd gotten a call from Mrs. Riddle that she might need some help. After mom helped me hem my dress pants (that I didn't wear) I called Mrs. Riddle who told me to call Mr. Riddle who told me to come over around 12:30pm he'll have work for me then.
I excitedly agreed and got dressed to go. When I showed up he was all ready for my help. He had stacks of paper that needed hole-punching and those needed to be separated and then put into binders, but first we had to track down Joel's fancy hole punch so I could punch them faster. It was very interesting.

Precariously ( I googled that term, it fits) we dug through Joel's stuff in hunt for his stapler, eager to not dig through his stuff I found it first, in a box, in the corner, under some dishrags.
Once I got started I had a system: Get papers from the printer, separate  them, punch holes in them, and put them into notebooks. It was  very inspiring to hear Joel worshiping his the next room over, he's a good singer. It was also great to see the little riddles, their all so adorable and precious. Mrs. Riddle made a pie (and I got to have some) and I helped her carry in  groceries. All in all I got 60/100 (/75) done. They were so happy that I could help,
I watched Iron Man, it was cute, I'd rather have watched it with you though.
Joel even posted on FB that I did a huge favor, and that really made me happy and made me think of all the favor I get from the Lord. I didn't get home until around 6pm, it was dark too!
I watched Iron Man when I got home, it was cute but I think it'd have been better if I got to see it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment