Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 100 (11/5/10)

Friday

Day 100 :D YAY
I made the mistake of not writing out what happened today but that's ok.
I'm still loved.
Today I finalized my plans to go to Sugoicon, I got up in the morning and made peace with mom and then I baked a cake.If I remember what happened then I'll add it as I go. I did some homework today, I hoped to get a better start on it though but I didn't finish it until Sunday. It took me a while but I made the icing and I did better this time but it was still stiff. At least when I made my crumb coat it looked good!
I couldn't seem to get the red the right color though, the green either but then mom reminded me that it gets darker over time so I left it at that.
Mom and I had to leave early because we were helping put makeup on the OLG actors (including Sophie and Spencer) At first I was using a pencil but then I found some weird face powder stuff so I used that instead and it worked way better. There were four acts total, but Spencer had the best lines in my opinion. He also played two parts, what a master actor!
Once we got home I made sure to get my directions ready before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment