Saturday
Dad woke me up at 11am today, I got up and had a little breakfast. Didn't do much at first, dad said he was going to P+N's and I agreed to go. Then Selah needed to be picked up from Certamen, and I got asked to get her, sure! why not. It was kind of neat, her team beat the other two by... majority. I believe her team scored 125/225, and the other teams scored 40 and 19. Go Selah!
I'm proud. On the way home she was explaining to me how it worked and gave me some background among other things... it was neat to hear the smartness come out of her mouth, she's so cool.
When we got back I decided to read until it was time to go, so I read a chapter or two in the tongues book, but ended up getting distracted by old photo albums :3.
I couldn't find the album I actually wanted to look at, but (yes in a selfish way) I was slightly happy to know there are more baby pictures of me then of my other siblings. :P Haha. (I dont mean that).
Thinking it might be time to go I went up stairs but ended up getting caught in a 'clean the house' storm. Ugh.
I love cleaning messes I didn't make, oh yes, definitely my favorite thing to do!
Finally when the storm calmed, I played a little Disgaea while I waited for everyone (other than me) to be ready to go. I had a very nice time at P+N's, we had a lovely dinner (and I'm not just saying that because Nanny reads my blog, her foods are the essence of uplifting <3).
While we were there I finally gave in and reformatted my laptop, it was long coming I was just putting it off. Finally! Its all clean and ... faster and stuff now... Yay! Starting over (for the 3rd time) fresh and new is pretty exhillerating. I'm feeling better, what is this day 4? yea... Two more to go -deep breath-.
Dad woke me up at 11am today, I got up and had a little breakfast. Didn't do much at first, dad said he was going to P+N's and I agreed to go. Then Selah needed to be picked up from Certamen, and I got asked to get her, sure! why not. It was kind of neat, her team beat the other two by... majority. I believe her team scored 125/225, and the other teams scored 40 and 19. Go Selah!
I'm proud. On the way home she was explaining to me how it worked and gave me some background among other things... it was neat to hear the smartness come out of her mouth, she's so cool.
When we got back I decided to read until it was time to go, so I read a chapter or two in the tongues book, but ended up getting distracted by old photo albums :3.
I couldn't find the album I actually wanted to look at, but (yes in a selfish way) I was slightly happy to know there are more baby pictures of me then of my other siblings. :P Haha. (I dont mean that).
Thinking it might be time to go I went up stairs but ended up getting caught in a 'clean the house' storm. Ugh.
I love cleaning messes I didn't make, oh yes, definitely my favorite thing to do!
Finally when the storm calmed, I played a little Disgaea while I waited for everyone (other than me) to be ready to go. I had a very nice time at P+N's, we had a lovely dinner (and I'm not just saying that because Nanny reads my blog, her foods are the essence of uplifting <3).
While we were there I finally gave in and reformatted my laptop, it was long coming I was just putting it off. Finally! Its all clean and ... faster and stuff now... Yay! Starting over (for the 3rd time) fresh and new is pretty exhillerating. I'm feeling better, what is this day 4? yea... Two more to go -deep breath-.
No comments:
Post a Comment