Thursday
I was cold this morning I didn't really want to wake up but I did and I curled up on the couch until it was time to go. After our brief little Bible meet I went back to bed until 9am when I got up and got dressed, by 9:45am I was driving to the underground for a meeting. I felt so professional. I was the first one there for the meeting along with the guy from our local link training (cant remember his name) I met one of the curators and he gave us all a tour once everyone got there. I cant say we actually accomplished anything but it was still a nice time. When I gave my story everyone was very interested I also had green hair. Towards the end one of the ladies prayed for me and over my family that God would guide and protect us on our journey and send angels before us to prepare a way. It was very nice I felt very professional and honored to have been included in the meeting . We rescheduled for December first.
Once I got home I relaxed and spent some quality resting time and I even took a nap. Before it was time to get ready about 5pm I got my hair ready, and I wore that dress she bought me for Em's graduation (I love that dress!) Black leggings and boots. Mom lent me this adorable jacket that really worked with it. I felt pretty good.
Leaving I ran into Neighbor Aaron's girlfriend Jackie as she was walking home with armloads of groceries, I gave her a ride...
After that it was off to grandma;s. When I arrived she was still getting ready so I helped. She looked pretty cute, she ended up wearing a chandelier Christmas ornament as a necklace, it suited her 100%.
Since she wanted me to drive we took her car and instead of going to the center we actually went to her temple or what ever. It was pretty cute, they had a little room for us, and they almost gave me champagne, good thing I dont drink that stuff smelled rancid. I felt out of place and a tad over dressed, there wasn't anyone my age or anyone I really knew. I wound up striking up a conversation with some lady about how proud she was that her children dont drink alcohol and that their good kids ect. After more mingling followed by delicious food. Man those Goats cheese things were the bomb!
There was announcing followed by thank-yous and applause then more eating and socializing.
My feet hurt by the time we left, I wish I'd eaten more though, the food was really really good. Yum.
I was cold this morning I didn't really want to wake up but I did and I curled up on the couch until it was time to go. After our brief little Bible meet I went back to bed until 9am when I got up and got dressed, by 9:45am I was driving to the underground for a meeting. I felt so professional. I was the first one there for the meeting along with the guy from our local link training (cant remember his name) I met one of the curators and he gave us all a tour once everyone got there. I cant say we actually accomplished anything but it was still a nice time. When I gave my story everyone was very interested I also had green hair. Towards the end one of the ladies prayed for me and over my family that God would guide and protect us on our journey and send angels before us to prepare a way. It was very nice I felt very professional and honored to have been included in the meeting . We rescheduled for December first.
Once I got home I relaxed and spent some quality resting time and I even took a nap. Before it was time to get ready about 5pm I got my hair ready, and I wore that dress she bought me for Em's graduation (I love that dress!) Black leggings and boots. Mom lent me this adorable jacket that really worked with it. I felt pretty good.
Leaving I ran into Neighbor Aaron's girlfriend Jackie as she was walking home with armloads of groceries, I gave her a ride...
After that it was off to grandma;s. When I arrived she was still getting ready so I helped. She looked pretty cute, she ended up wearing a chandelier Christmas ornament as a necklace, it suited her 100%.
Since she wanted me to drive we took her car and instead of going to the center we actually went to her temple or what ever. It was pretty cute, they had a little room for us, and they almost gave me champagne, good thing I dont drink that stuff smelled rancid. I felt out of place and a tad over dressed, there wasn't anyone my age or anyone I really knew. I wound up striking up a conversation with some lady about how proud she was that her children dont drink alcohol and that their good kids ect. After more mingling followed by delicious food. Man those Goats cheese things were the bomb!
There was announcing followed by thank-yous and applause then more eating and socializing.
My feet hurt by the time we left, I wish I'd eaten more though, the food was really really good. Yum.
No comments:
Post a Comment