Wednesday
So today I was supposed o meet Leia and John.
I got up and when had our meet and then I sat on the couch to read my Bible and the tongues book Nanny lent me. It was 8am, there I was, reading... and then I woke up.
At some point I'd passed out from about 8:30am to almost 10am! Weird.
So I sort of rushed to get ready and then I drove up there, they were waiting at the house for me so I parked and rode with them. We went all the way to Oxford to a cute little coffee shop (it was so frighteningly indi in there...) I got a caramel apple thing... it was very sugary.
After that we might have gone to the Oxford Art Museum but Leia didn't feel well so we went back to the house instead and watched some dumb movie called...-looks it up-
Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure?
It was... lame?
I left about 2:30pm or something and made it back just in time to get Selah.
I worked on the cake poster when I got home, and I'd have finished it all except the computer shut down on me and I still dont have the password. Everyone was doing their own thing so I decided to go to Aldi and then the library. I got some moose-tracks (not my favorite but they didn't have anything I was interested in) and two x-men movies, the new Star Treck movie and that Jane and Jane or whatever... Julie and Julia or something. I like the name Julie.
I WANTED the movie Elizabethtown but they lost the only copy the library had. After I watched startreck I went to bed. I haven't been feeling well so I suppose sleep is the answer.
So today I was supposed o meet Leia and John.
I got up and when had our meet and then I sat on the couch to read my Bible and the tongues book Nanny lent me. It was 8am, there I was, reading... and then I woke up.
At some point I'd passed out from about 8:30am to almost 10am! Weird.
So I sort of rushed to get ready and then I drove up there, they were waiting at the house for me so I parked and rode with them. We went all the way to Oxford to a cute little coffee shop (it was so frighteningly indi in there...) I got a caramel apple thing... it was very sugary.
After that we might have gone to the Oxford Art Museum but Leia didn't feel well so we went back to the house instead and watched some dumb movie called...-looks it up-
Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure?
It was... lame?
I left about 2:30pm or something and made it back just in time to get Selah.
I worked on the cake poster when I got home, and I'd have finished it all except the computer shut down on me and I still dont have the password. Everyone was doing their own thing so I decided to go to Aldi and then the library. I got some moose-tracks (not my favorite but they didn't have anything I was interested in) and two x-men movies, the new Star Treck movie and that Jane and Jane or whatever... Julie and Julia or something. I like the name Julie.
I WANTED the movie Elizabethtown but they lost the only copy the library had. After I watched startreck I went to bed. I haven't been feeling well so I suppose sleep is the answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment