Thursday
A lot happened today!
Today was actually pretty cool.
I had one song in my head all day: "Firework" by Katy Perry. I know she's not the most conservative but I have enjoyed her music, and every time I hear this song I get excited.
The morning started with two bagels and me e-mailing my self 7DS so I could print it out and sketch it up.
Also I finally finished that dumb Got Cake sign. It only took me three weeks, mom was glad about that.
I immediately got to work scribbling down page ideas and splash pages and in-between pages for 7DS, I sketched for practice. I'm so excited! This is going to help make the Fresh Wine book so much better!
Early this morning mom wanted me to clean the kitchen, I didn't want to and I really dont enjoy doing it because I can never figure out who's stuff is what and I dont want to mess anything up...So I put all the dishes in the sink and the stray papers in the trash >.>
I did spend the better half of the day scribbling up sketches. I was loving it! Earlier I had to type up a dream and mom got kind of irritated because I'd been spending too much time on the computer and she's right but... welll....
I dont have an excuse, she seemed to be having a better day though. On the way back from getting Selah we went to graters and I had peanut butter chunk with pumpkin, it was quite good.
Dad was home when we got back, he had to take Sophie and Spencer somewhere and when he got back I watched some Dirty Jobs with him but when everyone else got home they sort of usurped the tv from dad so we didn't get to finish watching it.
Selah had so much homework that it took her until two am, I stayed up with her to get as many sketches done as possible. I got to #30 pages plus the sketches so I think that's pretty good.
A lot happened today!
Today was actually pretty cool.
I had one song in my head all day: "Firework" by Katy Perry. I know she's not the most conservative but I have enjoyed her music, and every time I hear this song I get excited.
The morning started with two bagels and me e-mailing my self 7DS so I could print it out and sketch it up.
Also I finally finished that dumb Got Cake sign. It only took me three weeks, mom was glad about that.
I immediately got to work scribbling down page ideas and splash pages and in-between pages for 7DS, I sketched for practice. I'm so excited! This is going to help make the Fresh Wine book so much better!
Early this morning mom wanted me to clean the kitchen, I didn't want to and I really dont enjoy doing it because I can never figure out who's stuff is what and I dont want to mess anything up...So I put all the dishes in the sink and the stray papers in the trash >.>
I did spend the better half of the day scribbling up sketches. I was loving it! Earlier I had to type up a dream and mom got kind of irritated because I'd been spending too much time on the computer and she's right but... welll....
I dont have an excuse, she seemed to be having a better day though. On the way back from getting Selah we went to graters and I had peanut butter chunk with pumpkin, it was quite good.
Dad was home when we got back, he had to take Sophie and Spencer somewhere and when he got back I watched some Dirty Jobs with him but when everyone else got home they sort of usurped the tv from dad so we didn't get to finish watching it.
Selah had so much homework that it took her until two am, I stayed up with her to get as many sketches done as possible. I got to #30 pages plus the sketches so I think that's pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment