Monday
Well I felt pretty useless today.
I'm getting sick of being a masochist, I suppose this requires an explanation.
I don't like being depressed but for some reason the resonating feeling, I 'm not saying I enjoy it but I sort of let it rattle on for as long as I can sort of like an emo kid, I dont mean to but for some reason I cling to it. This doesn't happen very often though thankfully. However when it does it takes for ever to climb out of (your a big help :) in the end I usually find my self inspired or something so I guess that would be my justification of staying 'depressed'. I'm not really I dont think, I think I'll blame it on the mood swings >:[ Regardless its something I'm actively working on as I mentioned I'm sick of it. -determined face-
. I accidentally slept in somehow not sure what happened. I got up at about 12 pm and mom was less ten amused though merciful. I spent my morning cleaning for the arrival of the carpet cleaner before getting Sophie and Spencer and then going back and getting Selah at 4pm and talking her to the chiro. Then I cleaned some more and began the loving task of actually using the carpet cleaner. It kind of reminds me of how I feel. I used it; the carpet is clean but now we're down to the stains. Great. A challenger ahead.
Today wasn't all bad though It just ok some time, like a sunrise and patience. I can spell...
Anyway, I got most of the floor done and took a very refreshing shower that made me feel worlds better it took me a little bit but I finally caught my blog up to date :-)
(Editors note:only to get behind by a week again)
But it still feels like an accomplishment for me -grin-
"If I could dance in the rain, hear your voice and just breathe"-unknown
I can do this, people love me.
Well I felt pretty useless today.
I'm getting sick of being a masochist, I suppose this requires an explanation.
I don't like being depressed but for some reason the resonating feeling, I 'm not saying I enjoy it but I sort of let it rattle on for as long as I can sort of like an emo kid, I dont mean to but for some reason I cling to it. This doesn't happen very often though thankfully. However when it does it takes for ever to climb out of (your a big help :) in the end I usually find my self inspired or something so I guess that would be my justification of staying 'depressed'. I'm not really I dont think, I think I'll blame it on the mood swings >:[ Regardless its something I'm actively working on as I mentioned I'm sick of it. -determined face-
. I accidentally slept in somehow not sure what happened. I got up at about 12 pm and mom was less ten amused though merciful. I spent my morning cleaning for the arrival of the carpet cleaner before getting Sophie and Spencer and then going back and getting Selah at 4pm and talking her to the chiro. Then I cleaned some more and began the loving task of actually using the carpet cleaner. It kind of reminds me of how I feel. I used it; the carpet is clean but now we're down to the stains. Great. A challenger ahead.
Today wasn't all bad though It just ok some time, like a sunrise and patience. I can spell...
Anyway, I got most of the floor done and took a very refreshing shower that made me feel worlds better it took me a little bit but I finally caught my blog up to date :-)
(Editors note:only to get behind by a week again)
But it still feels like an accomplishment for me -grin-
"If I could dance in the rain, hear your voice and just breathe"-unknown
I can do this, people love me.
No comments:
Post a Comment