Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 12/212 (8/8/10) Pt. 2


Sunday cont.

          Everyone was getting ready to go to my Papaw and Nanny's, and I was just logging off Face book so I could go too when (I was just about to x-out) Leia 'pinged' me. So I told her to text me so I could call her (wasn't sure if I had her number). As I was headed to the car she was telling me about how she was going to go to Taste of Colerain, and she knew I lived in the area so she was going to try and come see me; but she and her mom argued and now she wasn't coming. I was literally bending down to sit in the car when I suggested I come and get her. I stopped - turned around - marched back into the house and got my keys. I told my parents of course that I'd be departing for the afternoon.
I went and got her and we began driving down Colerain trying to find the festival (to no such avail).
          
           So we went to Chucky Cheese instead. We had a pretty good time, playing the games and winning tickets :). Got some kiddo prize's too (don't worry, we weren't the only over-age people there >.>) So as we were leaving. I simply let her know that I only really had one other thing to do that day, which was Church, then I asked if she'd like to come along...

            And she said yes!

          She said that she would like to come. I cant tell you with words how excited that made me. Thrilled, absolutely speechlessly thrilled.
So we convened at my house while we waited, and then church began and my whole family went. She was very well received, and she even received prayer  and love as we worshiped and prayed together. The whole time was just so moving for me. The message was great also.

          Afterward she and I went to Ihop and spent like 2-3 hours just chatting. We didn't leave until after 12midnight. We simply ate and talked about boyfriend stuff, and life stuff. I took her home after that and got back home around one am. I had a fantastic time, and I cant thank God enough for what he's been doing in my life, let alone hers.
So we're hanging out Tuesday too for a bit, going to look at apartments for her.

         Yep, today was fulfilling, awesome, and just great. I called Mr. Riddle on my way home to tell him just how thankful I was for Leia, and for what God was doing, and for his church and what they do!
It was fantastic. When I got home I chatted with Leia a bit more and then Joel and I discussed music until almost four.
I had a delight full day. Absolutely delightful. I can only thank God for how absolutely amazing today was. Because its all his doing. If it wasn't for him my day wouldn't have been so great. Thanks God. 

But... having all this to say only makes me miss not being able to tell you about it...
I  miss you...

No comments:

Post a Comment