Thursday
I was woken up by Spencer today, I like it when dad comes down to get me the best. Because he is quiet and gentle about coaxing me from sleep. I shared my Bible verse first this morning, about Nehemiah's exploits and how God guided him and protected him. My story was well liked and Dad talked about how the continents separated. I personally thought that the great lakes were puddles left over from the Genesis flood.
I was woken up by Spencer today, I like it when dad comes down to get me the best. Because he is quiet and gentle about coaxing me from sleep. I shared my Bible verse first this morning, about Nehemiah's exploits and how God guided him and protected him. My story was well liked and Dad talked about how the continents separated. I personally thought that the great lakes were puddles left over from the Genesis flood.
Anyhow I lay down until mom got back from dropping Selah off at school.
Then I took care of my morning routine. My suspicions of Mom's excitement=irritability held true as Ms. Zachia was on the way and mom was really getting pissy I did the dishes and kind of skirted mom as she got ready for her visitor. Seems to be a mild case today as long as I keep out of her way i'm in the clear. I spent some time after that probably about 1/2 and hour practicing my guitar.
When Zachia arrived I was brave enough to say hi then I spent the rest of my afternoon tending to that neglected piece of coding I refer to as my 'blog'.
As I was checking my FB someone caught my eye... Drew. It seemed as though he was struggling with something as of late and when I read his forum post it occurred to me.
I knew exactly what to send him, the same thing he sent me four years ago when I was struggling immensely. Before I lost him as a true friend. So I did, after editing some words and switching out some phrases it was perfect.
Dear Father,
I'd like to pray right now for a very close friend of mine. She's going through a tough time in her life right now, and I get the feeling that she just needs someone to be near her. And since I can't right now, God, I'm asking you do it for me. Draw close to her, let her feel your presence, give her your peace. Give her patience for the difficult people she has to deal with, and give her strength and restraint to be calm even under the hardest of times. I pray that you give her your wisdom, so she can find her way in the darkest and deepest of storms. I pray that you would just bless her in her relationships with others, Father. Let them see in her your great work. While I don't understand some of the burdens that you've given her to carry, I know that you would never give her more than she could handle, and I just pray that, even though when it all seems unbearable, you would just let her see just a glimpse of you to get her through her trials. Please rain down your mercy on her, Father, on my sister in you. Thank you for letting me know her, and thank you for all the wonderful blessings that you provide through her.
I pray these things, in your Son's name,
Amen.
I'd like to pray right now for a very close friend of mine. She's going through a tough time in her life right now, and I get the feeling that she just needs someone to be near her. And since I can't right now, God, I'm asking you do it for me. Draw close to her, let her feel your presence, give her your peace. Give her patience for the difficult people she has to deal with, and give her strength and restraint to be calm even under the hardest of times. I pray that you give her your wisdom, so she can find her way in the darkest and deepest of storms. I pray that you would just bless her in her relationships with others, Father. Let them see in her your great work. While I don't understand some of the burdens that you've given her to carry, I know that you would never give her more than she could handle, and I just pray that, even though when it all seems unbearable, you would just let her see just a glimpse of you to get her through her trials. Please rain down your mercy on her, Father, on my sister in you. Thank you for letting me know her, and thank you for all the wonderful blessings that you provide through her.
Amen.
(Thats what he wrote to me)
It also blessed me to re-read it, hearing it again eased my mind a little, it calmed me down. I haven't heard back but I hope it helps. After finishing that I worked on Sunday's entry (I know I'm behind I know I know @_@) And then I realized something more, today is 30/212. If the calendar followed an exact 30-day month-to-month dayly chart then today would be an exactly one month celebration. Alas however it does not, but that doesn't mean that in my perfect little world it cant. <3
The other thing is that, once along time ago some one told me that if you can keep doing something for 30 days (like brushing your teeth or drinking lots of water like a habit) you can do it for life. Its been 30 days, I can do this! Also, I want you to know I haven't forgotten your birthday, and I'm going to wish you the best birthday ever, oh believe me we'll be celebrating this as soon as the 7months ends! besides I've gotseven er six months to hash my plans out!
So I spent up until 3pm on my laptop until It was time to get Selah, but it hadn't occurred to me that I didn't need to get her until 4:30pm because of Chiro so I came home and chilled for an hour. In attempt to shortcut to the Chiro's office we got stuck in some traffic, this time it wasn't Mr. Rafey though it was some other older guy. He was nice.
It also blessed me to re-read it, hearing it again eased my mind a little, it calmed me down. I haven't heard back but I hope it helps. After finishing that I worked on Sunday's entry (I know I'm behind I know I know @_@) And then I realized something more, today is 30/212. If the calendar followed an exact 30-day month-to-month dayly chart then today would be an exactly one month celebration. Alas however it does not, but that doesn't mean that in my perfect little world it cant. <3
The other thing is that, once along time ago some one told me that if you can keep doing something for 30 days (like brushing your teeth or drinking lots of water like a habit) you can do it for life. Its been 30 days, I can do this! Also, I want you to know I haven't forgotten your birthday, and I'm going to wish you the best birthday ever, oh believe me we'll be celebrating this as soon as the 7months ends! besides I've got
So I spent up until 3pm on my laptop until It was time to get Selah, but it hadn't occurred to me that I didn't need to get her until 4:30pm because of Chiro so I came home and chilled for an hour. In attempt to shortcut to the Chiro's office we got stuck in some traffic, this time it wasn't Mr. Rafey though it was some other older guy. He was nice.
Sorry my pen is dying here...Thats better. Earler today mom and I went to Staples (another dangerous place that I shouldn't go because I buy things instantaneously.) and I got some cute markers
along with page markers and stuff.
For dinner we had burritos or something they were crunchy and I liked the green beans better. Returning to my spot on the couch I watched some hulu and typed but mom wanted me to look up software for my old giga ware eyecam. Ok. This is hard for me to do, I need to just come out and tell her that the thing is crap. The software doesn't work properly and the cam itself is worthless. I dont want to offend her though because she keeps guilting me and saying "I spent a lot of money on it!" tough spot @_@
For dinner we had burritos or something they were crunchy and I liked the green beans better. Returning to my spot on the couch I watched some hulu and typed but mom wanted me to look up software for my old giga ware eyecam. Ok. This is hard for me to do, I need to just come out and tell her that the thing is crap. The software doesn't work properly and the cam itself is worthless. I dont want to offend her though because she keeps guilting me and saying "I spent a lot of money on it!" tough spot @_@
Somehow I slipped out of that and later I'll see if me and Dad can hook something up if not I'll just buy one of my own. Or a new laptop I'd really like that. Around 10-ish I put up my laptop and played some more of that doctor game until bed time... almost done! I never expected to like it, does it scare you that the emergency response missions are my favorite? I love you too, always have always will... I promise not to operate on your pets while your sleeping.
I love you
Happy birthday. <3
6 months to go...
No comments:
Post a Comment