Tuesday
I was awoken today by a much expected surprise: period #1/6 present and accounted for. I went back to bed, it was probably about 7am and the school commotion above made me hope to be over looked.
Not that I didn't want to partake of the morning activities but yesterday drained me so I wanted to keep sleeping it out. Regardless, I was re-awakened at 7:35am for the typical morning meeting. Dad had an absolutely beautiful word for each of my younger siblings, not me yet, but I didn't feel left out.
Even though mom asked me to stay up I neglected that, I grabbed my Bible and curled back into bed. I read a little but napped mostly. I' had a small agenda for the day, I needed to find more notebooks, I needed to call Charis about my missing 300$ Which I'd like to use to pay for next month. I also need to keep up with my commitment in asking God 'how'. Because its okay to ask, and sometimes I just need to know!
The "A Dress a Day" weblog/bloggy thingy has got me really inspired and wanting to sew things. I can even start with some of the clothes I already have I just have to stay diligent!
So I was awake and I'd started writing when mom came down, we chatted for a minute or so and she sat down next to me as I began sharing things that were on my heart. Just about what's been going on in my life lately.
I had two major questions for my mom:
this sewing thing had me totally interested and I wondered how hard it was to make your own pattern because I'm imagining patterns and they don't seem that difficult. My other question was how does she stay so focused, because a few years ago we had similar issues in keeping our attention on one thing at a time. What she said really helped me.
First of all she called out being distracted and labeled it as a sin, took it to God and repented for it. Along with that and reading Mr. Riddle's book with some help she's nearly over it. It was of great help to me that book is next on my list too. When mom went back up stairs I spent more time praying. I got up and did some laundry, took a shower and spent an hour playing my guitar.
You know I'm really proud of you and what your doing too. You inspire me :).
We talked a little bit more then I finally got up did some laundry and took a shower. I spent about an hour playing my guitar but I couldn't find my capo which made it difficult for me to play some of my songs. Around 11am I cleaned my car then I took in mom's glasses to be fixed. It wasn't easy for me because the gentlemen there that was repairing her glasses was a challenge for me to deal with. I really wish mom had let me fix her glasses because I thought that I could have atleast saved her the trouble. Anyway he did exactly what I knew he would (with those rather large fingers... how does he manage?) he snapped the piece in two, told me "oh uh I'm -wheese- not responsible..." blabbered on about some legal jargon and warranty stuff before fixing it (the way I would have) with a new screw and sent me on my way.
I prayed for him through my teeth and gave mom her glasses back. Meanwhile she had made some gluten free cookies... YUM. They were like marshmelows if a marshmelow was a cookie and had chocolate chips. BEST COOKIES EVER!
Like, this is bad, we need to start sugar free next or someone will start gaining more than speedway. I'm looking to loose these pounds soon And get back to what I was (If you knew how much I was add 10lbs @_@)...
So after that I worked on this old shirt I had (making it purty). When I worked in the childcare at Clovernook at one point they gave all the voulnteers t-shirts. All the t-shirts said Significant on them, I found this to be humerous so I never threw mine away even though it was 2x my size. Well I finally found a use for it. I cut the sides and then tied them together not only making it my size but making it cute. This took me from about 1pm to 2:30pm at which time I took a small nap until it was time to get Selah.
We stopped at Speedway to see if they had boxes for me, I was going to take some to Leah for packing. They didn't so I took Selah home and went back around 4:30pm. On my way there dropped Selah off at her friend's house.
However, on my way to Leah's... due to a really dumb detour I got super lost...
I ended up half way to Oxford, and if i was smart I'd have turned right and that would've gotten me right where I needed to be, but no. I didn't. So Instead I ended up in Ross and by the time I finally got almost there I had no gas, but I didn't know I didn't have my card on me so I had to locate a speedway @_@ It was crazy.
I admit I panicked a little because for what ever reason I freak out when my gas meter is on E. That and the lady that gave me directions to the speedway made me go in a huge circle. I had to repent of that because I was really freaking out and panicking over that. About the only good thing that came of that entire ordeal is that I spent most of that time praising the Lord and thanking him for all he'd done for me. When I FINALLY got to Leah's I picked her up and we headed to her apartment where we packed up some stuff and took it to her moms. Then we went to Walmart for dinner supplies.
We would've stopped at C-hop too ( I really needed that) but I forgot and we passed it. I made a dinner of strange burgers (they had like bacon and cheese in them or something) and velvita mac'n cheese with chips. We watched some Hey Arnold (a show nick should bring back) and Bones and some Family guy together while we ate. Then I went home, I was pretty tired but I got back okay. Today was super long.
I'm so glad I have you to look forwards too.
I was awoken today by a much expected surprise: period #1/6 present and accounted for. I went back to bed, it was probably about 7am and the school commotion above made me hope to be over looked.
Not that I didn't want to partake of the morning activities but yesterday drained me so I wanted to keep sleeping it out. Regardless, I was re-awakened at 7:35am for the typical morning meeting. Dad had an absolutely beautiful word for each of my younger siblings, not me yet, but I didn't feel left out.
Even though mom asked me to stay up I neglected that, I grabbed my Bible and curled back into bed. I read a little but napped mostly. I' had a small agenda for the day, I needed to find more notebooks, I needed to call Charis about my missing 300$ Which I'd like to use to pay for next month. I also need to keep up with my commitment in asking God 'how'. Because its okay to ask, and sometimes I just need to know!
The "A Dress a Day" weblog/bloggy thingy has got me really inspired and wanting to sew things. I can even start with some of the clothes I already have I just have to stay diligent!
So I was awake and I'd started writing when mom came down, we chatted for a minute or so and she sat down next to me as I began sharing things that were on my heart. Just about what's been going on in my life lately.
I had two major questions for my mom:
this sewing thing had me totally interested and I wondered how hard it was to make your own pattern because I'm imagining patterns and they don't seem that difficult. My other question was how does she stay so focused, because a few years ago we had similar issues in keeping our attention on one thing at a time. What she said really helped me.
First of all she called out being distracted and labeled it as a sin, took it to God and repented for it. Along with that and reading Mr. Riddle's book with some help she's nearly over it. It was of great help to me that book is next on my list too. When mom went back up stairs I spent more time praying. I got up and did some laundry, took a shower and spent an hour playing my guitar.
You know I'm really proud of you and what your doing too. You inspire me :).
We talked a little bit more then I finally got up did some laundry and took a shower. I spent about an hour playing my guitar but I couldn't find my capo which made it difficult for me to play some of my songs. Around 11am I cleaned my car then I took in mom's glasses to be fixed. It wasn't easy for me because the gentlemen there that was repairing her glasses was a challenge for me to deal with. I really wish mom had let me fix her glasses because I thought that I could have atleast saved her the trouble. Anyway he did exactly what I knew he would (with those rather large fingers... how does he manage?) he snapped the piece in two, told me "oh uh I'm -wheese- not responsible..." blabbered on about some legal jargon and warranty stuff before fixing it (the way I would have) with a new screw and sent me on my way.
I prayed for him through my teeth and gave mom her glasses back. Meanwhile she had made some gluten free cookies... YUM. They were like marshmelows if a marshmelow was a cookie and had chocolate chips. BEST COOKIES EVER!
Like, this is bad, we need to start sugar free next or someone will start gaining more than speedway. I'm looking to loose these pounds soon And get back to what I was (If you knew how much I was add 10lbs @_@)...
So after that I worked on this old shirt I had (making it purty). When I worked in the childcare at Clovernook at one point they gave all the voulnteers t-shirts. All the t-shirts said Significant on them, I found this to be humerous so I never threw mine away even though it was 2x my size. Well I finally found a use for it. I cut the sides and then tied them together not only making it my size but making it cute. This took me from about 1pm to 2:30pm at which time I took a small nap until it was time to get Selah.
We stopped at Speedway to see if they had boxes for me, I was going to take some to Leah for packing. They didn't so I took Selah home and went back around 4:30pm. On my way there dropped Selah off at her friend's house.
However, on my way to Leah's... due to a really dumb detour I got super lost...
I ended up half way to Oxford, and if i was smart I'd have turned right and that would've gotten me right where I needed to be, but no. I didn't. So Instead I ended up in Ross and by the time I finally got almost there I had no gas, but I didn't know I didn't have my card on me so I had to locate a speedway @_@ It was crazy.
I admit I panicked a little because for what ever reason I freak out when my gas meter is on E. That and the lady that gave me directions to the speedway made me go in a huge circle. I had to repent of that because I was really freaking out and panicking over that. About the only good thing that came of that entire ordeal is that I spent most of that time praising the Lord and thanking him for all he'd done for me. When I FINALLY got to Leah's I picked her up and we headed to her apartment where we packed up some stuff and took it to her moms. Then we went to Walmart for dinner supplies.
We would've stopped at C-hop too ( I really needed that) but I forgot and we passed it. I made a dinner of strange burgers (they had like bacon and cheese in them or something) and velvita mac'n cheese with chips. We watched some Hey Arnold (a show nick should bring back) and Bones and some Family guy together while we ate. Then I went home, I was pretty tired but I got back okay. Today was super long.
I'm so glad I have you to look forwards too.
No comments:
Post a Comment