Monday
Leia spent the night, it was nice. We were up at 7:30a though because we had to send Selah off to school. And Dad wasn't back from the Chiro yet. I was really tired and debating on an energy drink @_@.
First we blessed each other, then Dad talked about his new dating regulations, which are a little strict and awkward, but even though they sound harsh; its the right thing to do. So then mom gave us all twenty minutes o get ready for our day, then she baked our cakes, and around 9 we started decorating.
The whole decorating ordeal ended about noon, I did some dishes and talking but besides that we mostly hung around.
Around 3p we made plans to get Maya (her sister) and go see Scott Pilgrim vs. The world.
We waited until 3p so Selah could come but Mom was like "NO" so we had to leave with out her.
Leia spent the night, it was nice. We were up at 7:30a though because we had to send Selah off to school. And Dad wasn't back from the Chiro yet. I was really tired and debating on an energy drink @_@.
First we blessed each other, then Dad talked about his new dating regulations, which are a little strict and awkward, but even though they sound harsh; its the right thing to do. So then mom gave us all twenty minutes o get ready for our day, then she baked our cakes, and around 9 we started decorating.
The whole decorating ordeal ended about noon, I did some dishes and talking but besides that we mostly hung around.
Around 3p we made plans to get Maya (her sister) and go see Scott Pilgrim vs. The world.
We waited until 3p so Selah could come but Mom was like "NO" so we had to leave with out her.
We finally took off at 3:30pm for Leia's mom's house, so we could get her books and sell them for tuition money (for her college) we got the books but we didn't make it in time to sell them. So we returned and got Maya, and then after we got gas we headed for Wal*Mart to get coloring books and crayons. The showing was for 7:15p, but I passed the theater, when I was turning around they saw DQ and we decided to go there while we waited (because it was only 6p).
We had a good time with our coloring books, I had a Reece cup blizzard thingy. On the way to the theater we sang some journey "Don't stop believing!!!" I couldn't stop laughing though, then we finally got there and got our tickets. Even though we were five minutes early we still missed the pre-views because they were having technical difficulties with the projector. We almost didn't get to see the movie, but finally they got it working. We waited almost fifteen minutes before the movie started. The movie finished the book for me, it was pretty much everything I expected (even though they changed a lot of parts) I'm pretty sure its lived up to everyone's expectations :).
After we finished the movie we headed back to Leia's house for more coloring. we played a great game of apples to apples that her sister recorded. I ended up calling mom and asking if I could spend the night. I accidentally woke her up though because it was after 11p. She still said yes though, I had a good night. When it was time for bed Maya and I pulled out a couch bed for me to sleep on. Over all I had a nice time. I even fell asleep pretty quickly.
I miss you still... I was a little lonely.
No comments:
Post a Comment