Wednesday
Today was interesting I might actually have a lot to say. As usual I was woken up by mom at 8am; but we 'sent dad off' a little differently this morning. He read to us from John 2, about the man who loved his wife so much he gave her the perfect wedding. He asked us to dwell on what kind of wedding we'd like to have, and if we had time- even to draw it out. I didn't have time to do it today, but I dwelt a lot on it. Mostly at work, after sending him off I went back to bed until about 11am.
I helped clean some and did the dishes then helped Spencer clean his room. Grandma was there (mom's mom, not dad's mom) when I got up, she was being really annoying (because she tends to get naggy)
We ended that escapade with a trip to 'Golden Dragon Chinese Buffet' but I really wasn't feeling it. My stomach was really hurting and I felt pretty sick; So I left early and went home. I took a 15minute rest with a Tums and felt better but not completely. I got to work and was introduced to the new guy he was nice enough. Learning like a fledgling (a smart one finally) Teaching him was fun to but he's not you... and he likes to party... not my scene.
Oh my Co-manager told me something interesting today. Apparently when a Speedway employee turns in their 2-week notice their fired on the spot; Speedway figuring that if your going to quit now, why keep you around for two weeks. So when the DM found out he was like "whaaat? why did you put her on the new schedule?" and my co-manager said he knew nothing about it. Thing is the DM went out of town this week and wont be back until after I'm gone... so my Manager might get in trouble, but I doubt it and I'm thankful to her for at least giving me that week and a half.
I helped clean some and did the dishes then helped Spencer clean his room. Grandma was there (mom's mom, not dad's mom) when I got up, she was being really annoying (because she tends to get naggy)
We ended that escapade with a trip to 'Golden Dragon Chinese Buffet' but I really wasn't feeling it. My stomach was really hurting and I felt pretty sick; So I left early and went home. I took a 15minute rest with a Tums and felt better but not completely. I got to work and was introduced to the new guy he was nice enough. Learning like a fledgling (a smart one finally) Teaching him was fun to but he's not you... and he likes to party... not my scene.
Oh my Co-manager told me something interesting today. Apparently when a Speedway employee turns in their 2-week notice their fired on the spot; Speedway figuring that if your going to quit now, why keep you around for two weeks. So when the DM found out he was like "whaaat? why did you put her on the new schedule?" and my co-manager said he knew nothing about it. Thing is the DM went out of town this week and wont be back until after I'm gone... so my Manager might get in trouble, but I doubt it and I'm thankful to her for at least giving me that week and a half.
Beyond that not much happened besides my shift lead 1's incessant babbling about her sexual life, but the thing about it, is that its not supposed to get to me. I care about her like a friend and want to protect her but when she goes on and on about "how good he is, how nice he is" it cuts deeper than usual...
Its not that you aren't good to me its that I miss you! It seems unfair that she can simply screw whoever she pleases; flaunt it in my face, and I have to wait 7 months before I can even hug you! My heart ached and burned for you. I was angry with her for her ability to simply sleep with any guy and not care, and not understand that its not okay that isn't how its supposed to be.
I shouldn't, don't and won't do that; no matter how much the world tells me its okay its not.
When I finally got home mom was just putting away some stir-fry she made, so she cooked me an egg real quick because she saw I was hungry. Then I took a nice long'n hot shower (much needed) so now I feel better...
I hope you laugh at this, I heard this hilarious quote from twilight, s'cuse me "Eclipse"
Jacob: I kissed Bella, and she broke her hand, punching my face.
Its not that you aren't good to me its that I miss you! It seems unfair that she can simply screw whoever she pleases; flaunt it in my face, and I have to wait 7 months before I can even hug you! My heart ached and burned for you. I was angry with her for her ability to simply sleep with any guy and not care, and not understand that its not okay that isn't how its supposed to be.
I shouldn't, don't and won't do that; no matter how much the world tells me its okay its not.
When I finally got home mom was just putting away some stir-fry she made, so she cooked me an egg real quick because she saw I was hungry. Then I took a nice long'n hot shower (much needed) so now I feel better...
I hope you laugh at this, I heard this hilarious quote from twilight, s'cuse me "Eclipse"
Jacob: I kissed Bella, and she broke her hand, punching my face.
I rofloled. Because that phrase so perfectly describes my undying hatred for that movie series.
"I saw twilight, but when I bashed it the, fan base smashed me back"
Oh how much I love you...
You you you...
I feel like I'm forgetting something important, like there was something I was supposed to say.
"I saw twilight, but when I bashed it the, fan base smashed me back"
Oh how much I love you...
You you you...
I feel like I'm forgetting something important, like there was something I was supposed to say.
You know i could have had almost any guy I wanted, whether or not I waited for God? Did I mention another guy gave me his number and email. I probably wont contact him. He was nice but he's a con-goer with a FMA tattoo... Sure he's probably respectful and a little bit of a rebel with a complete history of all the anime I do but...
I don't really care.
Because I have you. The days are beginning to move faster now, I'm almost to the end of my Job. Getting there at least. I've been telling my regulars and favorites that I'm quitting.
"I'm leaving" I say... "I've got better things to do with my life, so I'm going to work for my mom, we're making soap. And they always ask
I don't really care.
Because I have you. The days are beginning to move faster now, I'm almost to the end of my Job. Getting there at least. I've been telling my regulars and favorites that I'm quitting.
"I'm leaving" I say... "I've got better things to do with my life, so I'm going to work for my mom, we're making soap. And they always ask
"So are you going to go steal body fat like in Fight Club" And I just laugh and say no.
But if this was 'a softer world' situation, I would quietly contemplate if it was okay; speaking of 'a softer world' ::
But if this was 'a softer world' situation, I would quietly contemplate if it was okay; speaking of 'a softer world' ::
"She makes me jealous of your touch;
Jealous of your bed at night,
Jealous of your clothes.
Sometimes I feel ba,
Jealous of your bed at night,
Jealous of your clothes.
Sometimes I feel ba,
But when I wake up I feel better.
I take a pre-natal and.
I take a pre-natal and.
Imagine myself pregnant with your child.
My hair is long and perfect
Like in the shampoo commercials;
And I feel better."
I love that comic. Love you more...
No comments:
Post a Comment