7Tuesday -optimistic
So welcome to book 2, I'm about half way done with my first month, man I cant wait for this to be over!
Luckily I've been able to stay mostly distracted... but not completely.
I was awake about 9a or so, but I rolled around a bit. Leia's house is really neat. I like the shape, it looks so tiny from the outside, but on the inside its huge! Then I saw this creature staring at me from the window (about 8ft away) just... looking at me. I was a little frightened, because it was watching me pretty intently, at that point I decided it was time to get out of bed. I tracked down Leia and she dismissed my fear by simply opening the door and letting the cold and hungry cat back inside. Whiew, could have had a crisis there.
I got to have applejack's for breakfast, and then we colored in our coloring books some more. Then we watched some tv, and by noon her mom was up, we even got her to play a game of apples to apples with us. Then we watched some more tv while coloring, and after that we headed back to my house to get our cakes. I delivered one to the neighbors, and then we were on our way. Our first stop was Berean (the Bible store) I wanted to present to her various options of Bibles so she could decide for her self what kind she wanted, then on the way out I saw "Green" by Ted Decker plus it was 50% off so I grabbed it.
On the way home we stopped at Meijer for dinner supplies, we got chicken, noodles, sauce and garlic bread, she got me multi-grain cheerios, I love cheerios!
We pretty much spent the rest of the afternoon chilling together and watching tv, and eating our dinner. I headed home about 11pm, but before I was out the door my friend Aaron called, so I stopped by to say hi to him on my way home too. He was having a small gathering with a few friends, I got to meet them they were nice. I got another case of the "dadadadada" really quietly and suddenly dad texted me, dad's never texted me before! He said "I haven't seen you in 24 hours I miss you!"
I missed you too dad!
This is getting harder, yet easier at the same time, I miss you too, please just don't give up!
No comments:
Post a Comment