Monday
This morning dad woke us up at 8:00 am. I'll be honest, I was not pleased. Yea he wants us to be up to greet him but we should be allowed to go back to bed. I never did care for the wee hours of the morning.
This morning dad woke us up at 8:00 am. I'll be honest, I was not pleased. Yea he wants us to be up to greet him but we should be allowed to go back to bed. I never did care for the wee hours of the morning.
Allright God, here we go.
While the rest of my morning should have been spent helping tidy (to dad's disappointment) I spent it creating my secret blog. I'll still write in the notebooks for diary's sake, I've decided that when I finish this 7 months I'm going to write my first book about my experiences; and hopefully a guide for people in a similar situation or some such.
That being said, I'm going to college soon, some school in Colorado born from Andrew Womack, Charis Bible College (CBC). Bless the Lord I'm not actually going to Colorado, I'm going to my grandparents to study and I'm staying right here.
I don't mean to usurp your writing dream, but if you really meant it you'd have written something every day or a least once a week. Even if it was dumb I always loved reading your works. I know you have talent Its just hard... like that time you quit smoking... That must sound harsh, but understand that you were alot of talk and a rare action... I want to hear what you have to say, which is why I pray your writing things down too... or blogging or something. Darling.
I am excited about college though. Finally all those obnoxious years listening (forgetting) My old principal's speeches and studies (because he was also the bible-school teacher) about the wings of the angles and exactly how many feathers they had and how and when God cut his to-nails, and why or why not Jesus had a beard. Jesus!-I'm so sorry you had to hear that from him!
That being said, I'm going to college soon, some school in Colorado born from Andrew Womack, Charis Bible College (CBC). Bless the Lord I'm not actually going to Colorado, I'm going to my grandparents to study and I'm staying right here.
I don't mean to usurp your writing dream, but if you really meant it you'd have written something every day or a least once a week. Even if it was dumb I always loved reading your works. I know you have talent Its just hard... like that time you quit smoking... That must sound harsh, but understand that you were alot of talk and a rare action... I want to hear what you have to say, which is why I pray your writing things down too... or blogging or something. Darling.
I am excited about college though. Finally all those obnoxious years listening (forgetting) My old principal's speeches and studies (because he was also the bible-school teacher) about the wings of the angles and exactly how many feathers they had and how and when God cut his to-nails, and why or why not Jesus had a beard. Jesus!-I'm so sorry you had to hear that from him!
Work was okay, my assistant manager finally got on my co-workers about talking on the store phone (and cell phones) while working. She left me alone mostly, except for the part she talked about me behind my back WHILE I WAS STANDING THERE! She likes to rub the Mt. Airy incident in my face alot which makes me sad. (nothing interresting they just spread rumors about her and blamed me)
I dont really care anyway, BLESS GOD I'm out of there in two weeks.
Notable events of my work-day
-I was chatting with a regular and out of the blue mentioned that he should bake a cake, turns out his daughter is baking one for her brother or something, interresting huh.
-Some guy had a few Phillippians verses on his shirt, 4:13, 16 I think... but it didn't make alot of sence except for the first part.
13"For I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."
16"Even so you have done well to share with me in my present difficulty"
-I've decided to bake a cake tomorrow.
-People keep leaving me tips... Literally, giving me money!
-Some crazy crack mom came in yelling at the top of her lungs at her poor kid, the kid was only trying to help, but you could tell how she was getting all embarrassed because her mom was a nutjob. I gave her the best smile I could and prayed for her in my head. "God. Dont let me be 'That' mom..."
-Some crazy crack mom came in yelling at the top of her lungs at her poor kid, the kid was only trying to help, but you could tell how she was getting all embarrassed because her mom was a nutjob. I gave her the best smile I could and prayed for her in my head. "God. Dont let me be 'That' mom..."
-I told some lady about Bishop Henry Browne and his book without mentioning it was a Christian sort of book. I passed it off as self help because she's trying to quit smoking... I think it worked she seemed happy and excited enough.
-The only other thing is that the new youthleader for the church I no-longer attend invited me back to youthgroup sunday morning? I dont know if I'll go or now... havn't decided... I'll probably forget.
Today seemed pretty empty but I thought a lot about you, the things you do to make me happy. I just cant wait for this to end.
Today seemed pretty empty but I thought a lot about you, the things you do to make me happy. I just cant wait for this to end.
I want to go to Giana now...
The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous who run to it are kept safe.
So when I got home everyone was finishing cleaning and moving the furniture in the living room.
Haha I almost forgot about this tid-bit, I hope this makes you laugh. Dad bought these super vitamin C tablets and their sooo sour-sweet like extreme sweet tarts. While dad and mom have taken so many and are unaffected we're all cringing and making hilarious faces. Its pretty silly, oh and the vitamins I've been taking are making me feel better too.
I wonder what will happen tomorrow, I just ask that God wakes me up with a spirit of helpfullness and wisdom. Also willingness to be of service to both God and my family. As allways you are my beloved and my heart leaks out to you. Bless you.
Yours allways.
No comments:
Post a Comment