Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 13/212 (8/9/10)

Monday


Happy eight nine ten!

Work was long.
Dad spoke to us more about the wedding this morning, I was very tired so I went back to bed.
Got right back up at noon and after Selah made noodles I made cupcakes to take to work and mom showed me this thing dad had written. He wants me to illustrate his version of the wedding. I'm excited to do this, its going to be fun, I'm already flowing with ideas about it.
Then (while still on the internet) I got into (what I thought was) a debate (which was actually a one sided argument) with one of Leia's FB friends who was bashing her about an uplifting status she'd written. (This was a mistake as I later learned that arguing with a fool is... like arguing with a 2 year old.)

I worked with my assistant  manager and ms. pregnant. It was meh. (The assistant is soooooo happy to see me go that she's inspired and looking for a new job of her own.) Slow at first, but once we put away the pizza rack. Its finally over, thats all I have to say besides me spending the entire time saying good bye to my loyal customers.

I'm finally home, and so glad that its finally over. Dad wants me to call Charis college tomorrow, so... new life... Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment