Sunday
Today I got to sleep in to 10am. It was great.
I took a shower and then found out that mom dad and spencer were all going to Sam Ask (ash?) to look at drums, I decided I wanted to go too. So after some Cheerios (I do love my Cheerios) I tagged along for the ride. After looking around for a bit (we got there like 5 minutes before they opened) a man came in and started handing me guitars. Try this and try that, Finally I found one I liked the most which was an Ovation called "The shallow Celebrity" . It played well and sounded something between a harpsichord and my acoustic. Then we went looking for dad in percussion, they were looking at drums for Spencer. When we were finished at Sam Ask, we went up the street to Guitar Center but didn't really see anything we liked there. So we made a quick and hungry stop at Costco ate samples and then headed home.
When we got back I watched Selah play her Doctor Trauma game for the Wii. I even got to play a little too before I left at 3:30pm. I took a box of crayons with me to give to my co-workers son for his birthday, I didn't spend much time there, not my scene. Leah changed her name, I'll have to remember to type it that way, they had just gotten back when I arrived to pick her up. They were arguing a little because their weekend hadn't exactly been the best. The details aren't mine to get in to but the interesting thing was that Leah's attitude wasn't angry or provoking she was calm.
Her mom did mention to me that she'd noticed significant change in Leah's behavior and she thanked me for it. I mentioned that if her mom came she could get healed too and she politely turned me down. In time... all in time. Next on the list was a ye'olde high school friend I knew, not very well, but that doesn't mean we cant be friends. Kelly. I Fb'd her and told her I would buy some of her Cd's so she could buy her BF a Wii of his own (lol). It was a little awkward because Kelly and Leah aren't on the best of terms but it went over smooth enough. Leah and I went to Meijer next for gym shoes.
They have such cute clothes there @_@.
Since we were on super west side Hamilton (where the 16 is) we went in to Larosas to see if a Carissa was working. And sure enough! A Carissa was!!! It was very exciting, since it was 6pm, we didn't have alot of time to spend there, but we did get hugs and order a pizza on the go and hung out and talked for a while. (*adds a Carissa to 'next' on the check list <3) I love my Carissa, we got to wave at a Kyle too... so unenthusiastic with that hat on. the pizza was good we ate in on the way back. Cheese with black olives mushrooms and bacon. Twas yum.
Because we left at 6:30p (and we skipped stopping at my house for my sketch book) we got to church just a little after 7:30p (which is good timing actually). Luckily for us they hadn't started yet, and everyone was hanging out in the living room. So we all went down together, and worshiped together which is great! The message was slightly different, but good. Each of the teachers (elders) talked about a different part of their revived ministry. It was very refreshing to hear (more churches should have revivals more often, not to mention stick to them; and that's the nice thing about these guys is you can count on them to stick to their word!) There are quite a few people who missed out in not being there. I'll be downloading some of the messages soon because I want some audio books to listen too while I work, but I'd rather listen to a sermon.
After the message when the people gathered to be prayed for I stayed down because I really just had some stuff I was trying to get rid of and I wanted to give it to God. Good O'l Mr. Riddle noticed my need and came over and blessed me something good. God showed him my struggles and he really helped me out.
"Your really struggling with this 'loss' of friends, but the Lord just wants you to know that he is your friend, He wants you to talk to him like a friend, yes He's God, he is Abba and Father but He is also the friend that sticks closer than a brother. I cried for a little while after that, it was a good cry I needed it. I was upright fetal position sitting on the chair and watching my tears hit my feet and sandals. Mr. Riddle went on to say
"Your going to reach a lot of your friends I just see God opening up doors for you. I just see 3, 4 even more opening now, that will open into even more doors." And he really did open some doors for me.
I was struggling with that immensely and through Mr. Riddle God really blessed me. I've been in sort of a silent prayer for a few weeks now about what to do with my friends, because some are leaving and some I need to leave. Its rough, and its been just eating me up and Mr. Riddle just nailed it. Thanks God!
Not only that but Leah had some breakthroughs as well. it was beautiful, an absolutely wonderful night. After church I talked the Conway (super awesome fix-it guitar guy) about "The Shallow Celebrity" because I was seeking guitar purchasing advice, and he definitely helped me out. Hopefully some time later he'll help me with my steering fluid.
Leah an I left while Mr. Riddle was prepping pandcakes because she needed medicine. We went to Wallmart and got some snacks and chilled in my car until about Mid-night 30. I had a good time, so did we. We really just spend some good time hanging out and talking (and snacking).
I took her back to her appt for the night and helped her carry the foods in. I was tired so I went home after that.
Today I got to sleep in to 10am. It was great.
I took a shower and then found out that mom dad and spencer were all going to Sam Ask (ash?) to look at drums, I decided I wanted to go too. So after some Cheerios (I do love my Cheerios) I tagged along for the ride. After looking around for a bit (we got there like 5 minutes before they opened) a man came in and started handing me guitars. Try this and try that, Finally I found one I liked the most which was an Ovation called "The shallow Celebrity" . It played well and sounded something between a harpsichord and my acoustic. Then we went looking for dad in percussion, they were looking at drums for Spencer. When we were finished at Sam Ask, we went up the street to Guitar Center but didn't really see anything we liked there. So we made a quick and hungry stop at Costco ate samples and then headed home.
When we got back I watched Selah play her Doctor Trauma game for the Wii. I even got to play a little too before I left at 3:30pm. I took a box of crayons with me to give to my co-workers son for his birthday, I didn't spend much time there, not my scene. Leah changed her name, I'll have to remember to type it that way, they had just gotten back when I arrived to pick her up. They were arguing a little because their weekend hadn't exactly been the best. The details aren't mine to get in to but the interesting thing was that Leah's attitude wasn't angry or provoking she was calm.
Her mom did mention to me that she'd noticed significant change in Leah's behavior and she thanked me for it. I mentioned that if her mom came she could get healed too and she politely turned me down. In time... all in time. Next on the list was a ye'olde high school friend I knew, not very well, but that doesn't mean we cant be friends. Kelly. I Fb'd her and told her I would buy some of her Cd's so she could buy her BF a Wii of his own (lol). It was a little awkward because Kelly and Leah aren't on the best of terms but it went over smooth enough. Leah and I went to Meijer next for gym shoes.
They have such cute clothes there @_@.
Since we were on super west side Hamilton (where the 16 is) we went in to Larosas to see if a Carissa was working. And sure enough! A Carissa was!!! It was very exciting, since it was 6pm, we didn't have alot of time to spend there, but we did get hugs and order a pizza on the go and hung out and talked for a while. (*adds a Carissa to 'next' on the check list <3) I love my Carissa, we got to wave at a Kyle too... so unenthusiastic with that hat on. the pizza was good we ate in on the way back. Cheese with black olives mushrooms and bacon. Twas yum.
Because we left at 6:30p (and we skipped stopping at my house for my sketch book) we got to church just a little after 7:30p (which is good timing actually). Luckily for us they hadn't started yet, and everyone was hanging out in the living room. So we all went down together, and worshiped together which is great! The message was slightly different, but good. Each of the teachers (elders) talked about a different part of their revived ministry. It was very refreshing to hear (more churches should have revivals more often, not to mention stick to them; and that's the nice thing about these guys is you can count on them to stick to their word!) There are quite a few people who missed out in not being there. I'll be downloading some of the messages soon because I want some audio books to listen too while I work, but I'd rather listen to a sermon.
After the message when the people gathered to be prayed for I stayed down because I really just had some stuff I was trying to get rid of and I wanted to give it to God. Good O'l Mr. Riddle noticed my need and came over and blessed me something good. God showed him my struggles and he really helped me out.
"Your really struggling with this 'loss' of friends, but the Lord just wants you to know that he is your friend, He wants you to talk to him like a friend, yes He's God, he is Abba and Father but He is also the friend that sticks closer than a brother. I cried for a little while after that, it was a good cry I needed it. I was upright fetal position sitting on the chair and watching my tears hit my feet and sandals. Mr. Riddle went on to say
"Your going to reach a lot of your friends I just see God opening up doors for you. I just see 3, 4 even more opening now, that will open into even more doors." And he really did open some doors for me.
I was struggling with that immensely and through Mr. Riddle God really blessed me. I've been in sort of a silent prayer for a few weeks now about what to do with my friends, because some are leaving and some I need to leave. Its rough, and its been just eating me up and Mr. Riddle just nailed it. Thanks God!
Not only that but Leah had some breakthroughs as well. it was beautiful, an absolutely wonderful night. After church I talked the Conway (super awesome fix-it guitar guy) about "The Shallow Celebrity" because I was seeking guitar purchasing advice, and he definitely helped me out. Hopefully some time later he'll help me with my steering fluid.
Leah an I left while Mr. Riddle was prepping pandcakes because she needed medicine. We went to Wallmart and got some snacks and chilled in my car until about Mid-night 30. I had a good time, so did we. We really just spend some good time hanging out and talking (and snacking).
I took her back to her appt for the night and helped her carry the foods in. I was tired so I went home after that.
I didn't mention earlier but I'm sorry. We cheated and it was so hard to say no. Talking through your sister to you, it might not be that bad but I still felt guilty. I'm sorry for how badly I worried you I do regret not having the chance to say I loved you. I cried non-stop for the first week it was harsh and I didn't know what to do. But now that this first month is nearly done I feel like most of the obstetricals are out of the way. It wasn't a mistake, but you'll be okay; your strong and you know it. Like I said, I'll see you at the finish line.
Now that that is out of the way its time to hang on with all i've got.
Now that that is out of the way its time to hang on with all i've got.
No comments:
Post a Comment