Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 4/212 (7/31/10)


Saturday

Today marks another life altering day in the last week. Dad declared that today was a day for men. which is cool, I suppose. I've had my own time here and now.
I felt angry in the morning, they got me up about 8:30 to eat and such. I didn't get much sleep last night I kept tossing and turning it may have gotten as late as one or two but i don't know, I don't have a clock down there yet. I wish I could be typing this but I don't trust my self on the computer yer.
I wont lie, I've cheated and asked first sister to tell me your F-B updates. They keep me level headed.

first sister just told me I could make a hidden blog. I might just do that tomorrow 'cause I'm off. did I tell you I'm quitting my job? Yea I put in my two weeks notice as of 3 or 4 days ago. So anyway back to the plot. The food was good but I understand how you feel now in the mornings. Groggy and angry at the light. So after everyone was in their Sunday bests and ready and fed (bacon eggs and bagels) we went to Pa, and Nan's. Your not going to believe, or maybe you will what happened to my family there.

When we arrived dad was bawling, (good for him) he said we should all stay in the cars. Poor Pa didn't understand it was dad and brother in the first car and me ma and my sisters in the other car. So dad and brother got out first and presented them selves to Pa and Nan, it was all very touching and Biblical, also loud and I cried. I do that a lot now, hope you dont mind. so we left our shoes out side because dad declared that Pa and Gran's house was "holy ground" also that its not Nan'n Pa's  its Pa'n Nan's. So then we passed around the hugs and such.

I think dad scared pa at first because pa didn't understand. dad was hooting and crying and praying and speaking in tongues. It was all very loud and crazy but lovely at the same time. Mom and I were to write a record what happened which is in another book somewhere else. overall, God is good. So eventually Pa opened up to dad after dad declared some stuff about mantles and brother. He made us leave the room after we all sang and praised, and eventually Pa just let it go and opened up and started talking.

Then it was time for food, Penn Station for Mom, Pa, Nan, and first sister; and Wendy's for Me, dad brother and second sister.

Now I dont know how important this is, but all but one of Wendy's computers were down and everyone was gathered around the working one smiling and apologizing all was good . We got our food fast and it was good. after we ate dad had something to share. some stuff about Pa and Nan's new porch and their own rocking chairs, etc. then he spoke about something peculiar. Mom's going to have two more... first a girl and then a boy. But... mom had a hysterectomy. She has no uterus and no cervix (important baby-making parts).
Well I guess thats no issue for God. So Twelve being a full quiver as mom say's

I begin to wonder how may kids I'll have...
Needless to say... I hope you wont mind a full quiver... I made my soul and mind stop thinking about it before it got out of hand. Then Pa showed me this video of a girl who went to Russia and God told her to give up marriage completely! Not even to think upon it and when she was faithful about her promise to him he gave her the man of her dreams.

When i get my secret blog I'll post the video there (I've got to find it first)
So then off to work for me. My day was uneventful as my shift lead 1 told me all about the men she'd slept with and I told her about my 7 months, she laughs at me and say's "You'll sneak around before then..."
I said "You'd like to think that"
I wont.
And even if we don't work out my time spent not searching and questioning will do me good. I LOVE you. While my heart and soul belong to God and my body to the earth I LOVE you. and God is merciful enough to allow me to love you too; I cherish your growth. Meet me in the forrest tomorrow. I'll be waiting.

I cherish you always,
Your beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment