Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 29/212 (8/25/10)

Wednesday
               This morning was a little different, i was very tired Dad talked about the wondrous works of god. God certainly is good. He gave us an assignment to find a bible verse about how wonderful God is. 
Also find times in our own lives where god has done something miraculous and great.So I started fleshing out some sketches after taking care of some chores for mom. Eventually 3pm came around and it was time to get the little s.
 
                 I was about to blog when it was time to go, because Mom's bread was still in the oven I went ahead and got the Sophie and Spencer too because I usually get Selah. When I dropped them off I had them grab my sketch book for me so I could practice while I waited. Selah was spending a little time with a friend who was visiting her school so she took longer than normal.

             Selah ended up bringing her friend Robin home and they hung out while I went on an errand for mom. She needed salt brown sugar and  corn starch. I did go out of my way to get it for her, because Aldi didn't have it and if they did I couldn't find it.
 So I went to Wal mart and came home even more tired. When I got back Robin had to be home by 5pm and it was almost 4:30pm so they got their stuff together and we left yet again. 

              First we dropped Sophie off at the Library and took Selah's friend home then we came back for Sophie, said ordeal taking about an hour and a half.
We stopped at the library because I wanted to look for Bible-time type media to use for the Fresh Wine project. Finally I got to be home. Finally.
It was almost six, and tired of driving all day; I layed down on mom's bed a nd rested. 

            Dad got home not long after I did, we had some egg salad with mom's new bread for dinner. The bread is kind of spongy like pound-cake only its actually good. I cant lie, I spend the rest of the after noon playing the doctor game.
Its just so interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment