Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 14/212 (8/10/10)

Tuesday

          This morning was a little difficult to get out of bed. I felt sore- but good. Still God, er- my dad, (by that I mean from God through my dads mouth) shared some words with us about speaking blessings over each other. Which is SUPER COOL!
I believe it was:

Jeremiah 29:11-14

     "For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord. Thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you and you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says the Lord, and I will bring you back from your captivity...."

          This is something I am excited to share with you, because if you think about it (granted my dads Bible is a different translation there fore slightly difficult for me which requires much thinking) to speak this over someone- is to bless them so much! So I just speak it over you every time I read it. It makes me smile, I pray you receive it know it or not.

           I didn't go back to bed, but I did rest for a bit, I had a killer headache last night and neglected the wonderful ibuprofen jell things we have... Though I believe God can lift my headache, no doubt about it... I tend to over think it and make my head hurt worse... so the headache meds kind of help with that a little too.
Mom made peach pancake for breakfast (which was yummy, I'll post a recipe one day),
          I was informed that there would be a trip to the park (that I'd never been to) with the mini-Riddles at about nine. So I gathered my things and by 9:15am we were all loaded up and headed for the park. Although it was hot (sooo hooot) it was very nice to watch them all playing together. Mrs. Riddle came along too and we sat and talked, very relaxing.
She ended up driving me and Spencer home, so I told her a little about Charis Bible college and my plans to attend. (Mom took the other two shopping). 

           Mrs. Riddle's kids make me want to have kids, or should I say make it harder for me not to have them now.

          When I got home I was really thinking about what me and Joel talked about, music and stuff. So I set my stuff down, and curled up on the floor and flipped through Psalms until I found some stuff that I could play in my head. After writing some, I felt pretty good about myself; I worked on my blog a bit. 'Took a shower, then blogged some more.


           So I made this mistake, which is you never argue with a fool.
Now its my fault for picking the fight to begin with, I knew better but I did let it get out of hand. While arguing with said-occult/paganist I said some dumb un-Biblical stuff (aka pray for satan).
But thankfully dad gave me correction on that, and I'm past it all now. :)
A little later while I was working on my blog mom had me fill out some paperwork for the chiropractor, which was amusing. Some of the content was just silly.

          Joel showed up around one-ish which was neat, he and mom talked at the table while the little's ran around, she even showed him the blueprints for the farm that we got offline. I showed him my songs, but I don't know that he had the time to look at them, which is cool I'll probably swallow my shy artistic side and show them off at Church on Sunday. For some reason I've always been shy when I show off my independent art.

          At almost four I went to pick up Leia, I told her I'd take her apartment browsing for fun. Unfortunately all the ones we went to look at were closed until the am, which was dumb because we got there an hour early ><. The funny part is mom was telling me she should wait to look because she might want to move closer to church.  We ended up visiting her mom and dad, her father who's a pretty neat guy is running for state Rep. They gave us T-shirts to wear because we were going out to eat at a near-by restaurant and we might get free food. They couldn't come with though because of a paperwork problem they were fixing. I got a portabella mushroom and Swiss burger, and we split some really good sweet potato frys, but by the time the frys were done I was less hungry. The food was good, but I hadn't realized my fatal error until after we'd finished eating. I never put my credit card back in my wallet after buying a pack of gum at work the previous day.  I almost panicked, I had no idea what to do! Luckily Leia saved the day with her emergency card. I'm going to pay her back for that DX. 

           After that we made the adventure back down to my house so I could get it (because I really needed gas) and with the time left we went to the mall. : )

By the time I left the pirate store, the mall was closing so we left. We went to 1/2 price books after that, which was a bit of a mistake because usually I cant leave that store without spending at least 20$ on books.

          I took her home after that, and earlier I'd said I might be able to take her to the doctor tomorrow, so that might happen. After that when I got home dad corrected me on my 'argument with a fool' incident. I was sore about it for a few minutes, which is good because it was a lesson I needed to learn. Before bed I chatted with Mr. Riddle for a bit, he needed some cheering up and I most often have plenty to share. I love sharing.

So as I flip through this old college ruled- spiral bound- 70 page notebook I realize I'm almost out of pages! I've got about 25 left, after only 10 or so days!? (well 15 but still!)
Good thing blogs don't (technically) run out of space...

I love you so much, <3 .... <- that <3 is for you.

I cant wait to share these letters with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment