Thursday
Today I did not want to get out of bed, so I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. No dice, so I got up and sauntered upstairs. Dad was actually returning from the Chiropractor we were to see later that evening and hadn't returned yet so mom went ahead and told us what he expected us to do.
"Think about what God wants you to dwell on today."
I pretty clearly saw what my soul was saying, and it was hard to ignore.
"Go back to bed."
So we blessed each other, which was nice and then we sent dad off and I got to go back to bed.
Mom made me get up around eleven which was ok, I was still a little groggy- must have forgotten to pray last night. After I woke up some I played some DDR until noon-thirty (for exercise) then some guitar hero (had to stretch my fingers too) I had my mushroom sandwich for lunch/breakfast.
Mom had left at one point to see one of her friends and to go to home depot. I took a shower so I'd be ready for the trip to the Chiropractors office. They were super friendly and as happy to see us there as we were to be there. Lovely young nurse lady led us to a room ( me, Selah, Sophie, Spencer, and mom- who they forked into coming back on her own) She took our weight (seems I've gained about 8lbs >.>) She tested our muscles and stuff... can you guess who the worst of the group was?
Me.
Mr. Rafey was nice ( I think I spelled that right), they took me in for x-rays because my back and neck are in need of repair. I had to wear an apron because of my metal zipper, Mrs/s Rafey was nice she was our nurse and my xray-ologist or whatever. After that we were got adjusted a little, and then we went home. In the car we discussed what to do next, finally deciding on 2 pizzas bread sticks and decorating icing at home. We never got to the icing part but the pizza was good.
Mom had work, and was leaving about the time dad got home (5:30).
I retreated to the basement to begin the preliminary sketches on a project dad's got me working on (that I've been putting off a little). I prayed before I started though, and even though I got stuck a few times I began to work through it and got my preliminary ideas down quickly. 4/8-9 pages. :)
Dad was thrilled when I showed him, and his feelings about it really made my heart joyful. Its been a long time since I felt sincere praise from him like that. I felt good about it, so good I shared the music I'd written the other day too. He liked it and we joked about tunes with it together.
After that I played 'Disgaea' for an hour or so until it got boring (I did an item world first then leveled some of my characters, Laharl is like... 61 so far XD)
I've got no idea whats going to happen tomorrow, absolutely no clue. I just hope it goes good.
I love you so much, thinking about you and what you would say brightens my day.
Here comes tomorrow!
I retreated to the basement to begin the preliminary sketches on a project dad's got me working on (that I've been putting off a little). I prayed before I started though, and even though I got stuck a few times I began to work through it and got my preliminary ideas down quickly. 4/8-9 pages. :)
Dad was thrilled when I showed him, and his feelings about it really made my heart joyful. Its been a long time since I felt sincere praise from him like that. I felt good about it, so good I shared the music I'd written the other day too. He liked it and we joked about tunes with it together.
After that I played 'Disgaea' for an hour or so until it got boring (I did an item world first then leveled some of my characters, Laharl is like... 61 so far XD)
I've got no idea whats going to happen tomorrow, absolutely no clue. I just hope it goes good.
I love you so much, thinking about you and what you would say brightens my day.
Here comes tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment