Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 31/212 (8/27/10)

Friday


                   Dad woke me up this morning, and Selah and Sophie shared their Bible verses. Then I went back to bed, and got to sleep in to 10am which was great. Then I got up and discussed my daily plans with mom. I tidied up the living room for church tonight and I stayed out of the way while she made more cookies, peanut butter this time. Today I feel like there just aren't enough hours in the day. Then I played some guitar, I've really been enjoying playing again. It makes me feel more accomplished if that's the only thing I've done all day. I've also been extracting Petra from the internet as a present for dad.

                 So after I beat a level in the doctor game I played icing with mom until 2pm. Then I did the dishes and took a shower, when I was done mom had brought the little s home so Spencer and I went out. Mom gave me a check to cash so we went to the bank first, then to Yatta Quest so Spencer could get the squishy animal things he loves. I gave him a quarter and he gave me a turtle <3 SO CUTE.

                 In attempt to get to the new thrift shop we took a detour but that place wasn't any kind of nice so we went back to st. Vincent instead. While we were there I asked God for some inspiration, I wanted to be like the dress a day girl... And bless me he did! All there formal wear (prom dresses/ bridesmaid dresses) were 1$ One Dollah!  I got several beautiful dresses for very cheap. One of them fit so good that mom said I shouldn't alter it. Finally we went to Aldi for snacks for church.
When we got back I showed off the dresses I got and Selah and Sophie helped. Then I played guitar until the Bible study started.

               We sang a lot of Alleluias' it was fun, and Dad talked about how absolutley good God is to us and how amazing he is (which is all true) He wants us to learn more about our forefathers, the truth about them and what they did for our country, something I'm looking forwards to because I loved history class. After church I spent some time outside because it was pretty nice outside. Then I played the doctor game for a little while, then it was bed time.


                Since I'll be coming to get Leah and stuff, when the 7months ends I can get you too and then everyone can Church together :)
So, when you two get a car you can drive yourselves and anyone else who wants to come down. That makes me excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment