Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 3/212 (7/30/10)


Friday

              So today started as usual. But I like it when mom comes down to wake me up "Daughter sweet daughter". I also like how the CD I'm playing just switches to track one as I begin writing.

             It was noon when I got up which is okay, I had to do a lot of rebuking of the soul. I crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom. Period should be gone by Sunday which means safety day for Monday. Hrm... 7 periods without you...

             When I study the Bible I like to write the meaningful verses in a book for later (I'm not saying their all not meaningful I'm just saying the ones that really speak to me.) It helps them stay in my mind. Lately its been Psalm 119 the letters of the Hebrew alphabet. Soon I'll start reading in Kings and when I finish that I'll read this book dad gave me years ago called "The richest man in Babylon."

           I had strawberry parfait for breakfast and some cereal and noodles. Then for lunch I had spaghetti + veggies. I miss mac'n cheese and my only cares in the world were about was the gross peas or if my barbie was wearing the right pajamas.  Dad declared that its time to clean-house. He's right but I think sometimes he gets a tad aggressive about it, but we're difficult too so I cant really point fingers.

            So I took what was important to me out of the hutch, which was a clay picture of me Selah and Sophie, before Spencer.  The glass flower I forged in high school, and a few other things. I'll admit I bit my lip to keep my dad happy, but I felt angry because he was getting a temper, I got rid of some clothes too. I'll take care of more Sunday when I'm off work. Sunday I will get another note book too, as this one only has 70 pages and... this is 212 days we're talking about I've already used 5 pages.

            He got mad at me because of the book I was reading, must have thought I wasn't really paying attention. But its no big deal so I gave my "Those who hunt elves" tapes because I don't really need them, and my "Martian successor Nadesco" tapes because I have the box-set now, bless God.
I had to work today and it wasn't that bad. But my assistant co-manager is still mad because of some things I said that were taken out of context, but if she'd let me explain... I'd apologize properly.

     Last night reminded me of just how hard this is going to be. I was so lonely I hugged my pillow. I miss you.
My nose was, and has been itchy which makes me happy at least I know your thinking about me :)
I want you to keep a diary to so you can tell me about everything. I know how good your memory is but you should keep one anyway.
God is so good!!! So I have to tell you about how he protected me today.

          There was a guy that used to come into the store (he was banned for stealing beer) and he was out walking his dogs. Luckily I saw him first. I'm not afraid of him but I didn't want him jeopardizing my mood. So I prayed (I was stuck outside doing trash and lot-work) "God! don't let him see me, let him walk by and take no notice. when I spoke I put my head down and he marched right by! Bless the Lord! Oh my soul bless the Lord. I thank God. (This is a man that was familiar with me and liked to talk to me a lot.)

          I've begun speaking of my future car, and house. simply speaking them into existence. I don't know what I'm getting yet, (cant decide on the car but the 2010 honda acord looks nice...) but its on its way.

Love you always
Your faithful beloved in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment