Monday
This morning it took me a minute or two to get out of bed. We sang a little of "Air I breathe" it was easier this time. I'm blessed to have a good father, so since mom asked us to stay up we did. I went back downstairs but I didn't go back to bed, instead I spent from about 7:50am until probably 10:30 updating my blog. Finally I ventured upstairs for some eats, and I played my guitar for almost 30 minutes :D/
It was really nice, I felt a little silly for some reason but it was nice. After that I stole Sophie's seat in gaming, and Played a mission or two in the Trauma Team game on the Wii that Selah is borrowing from her friend. I played what seemed like a few missions, then finally at 1pm I turned the whole thing off and started cleaning the kitchen.
It was really nice, I felt a little silly for some reason but it was nice. After that I stole Sophie's seat in gaming, and Played a mission or two in the Trauma Team game on the Wii that Selah is borrowing from her friend. I played what seemed like a few missions, then finally at 1pm I turned the whole thing off and started cleaning the kitchen.
Mom had left around noon to get grandma from the Dayton airport. Now I love my siblings but today they were ridiculous. With Spencers mock voice, and Sophie's generally nasty attitude I found it extremely difficult to ask them to do anything. If you piss spencer off he'll exclaim that no body loves him pout and run to his room, slam the door and generally be a brat. Sophie doesn't listen at all and gets whiny if you accuse her of instigating which is what she does! Finally I gave in and yelled at them, I was so mad, I regretted that decision immediately but what was done was done. I sauntered into mom and dads room and just cried for a while.
A lot of stuff was weighing down on me just then and it was tough. I cant call you with your great advice, I should have called mom but I wanted to be big (fail), and just the friend stuff was pushing me around too. Eventually (when all was quiet again) Spencer left his room and decided it was time to comfort me. I was thinking about how I have a friend closer than a brother and stickier than peanut butter which pulled me out of my own moping. That and Spencer's lovingly abusive backrubs.
Some Flyleaf lyrics came to my mind as I was peeling my self off the bed.
"I wanna be there for you;
Someone you can come to.
Runs deeper than my bones.
I wanna be there for you.
I instructed the littles to read their Bibles for a little while, after I apolojized for yelling at them. Then it was time to get Selah; after 1/2 an episode of V.
On the way to getting her I stopped at the bank for the money to give to mom's vitamine friend. I thought I had the change I just needed the cash. So as we were leaving Selah's school some of mom's Vitamine friend's kids were walking home so we picked them up too. Turns out when I payed her I was 5$ short, that was embarrassing but she said it was okay and that my mom could pay her back later, because she wanted to hang out with my mom anyway. :)
I finished my episode of V before taking Sophie to her flute lesion, while in the car I practiced on people for dad's Fresh wine project; and after I prayed for help the drawings came out better and better Yea God.
Once home from that it was food time, it was also my turn to play the fun surgery game :)
I played all the way up until 8:30pm, it was fun. Then I found out that Maya is coming to church this Sunday and I am STOKED!
I got to talk to Mr. Riddle a little before bed, turns out we both had a rough day. He told me about some of the things going on in your life... I was impressed, if your teaching your boys about chivalry I'll have to teach my girls about how to accept chivalry. :) :)
If you can buckle down like that so can I, time for me to crack down and get work, I've got books to write and projects to do!
I love you so much, and I'm so proud and lucky to call you mine. Just as I'm proud to call God my father.
Some Flyleaf lyrics came to my mind as I was peeling my self off the bed.
"I wanna be there for you;
Someone you can come to.
Runs deeper than my bones.
I wanna be there for you.
I instructed the littles to read their Bibles for a little while, after I apolojized for yelling at them. Then it was time to get Selah; after 1/2 an episode of V.
On the way to getting her I stopped at the bank for the money to give to mom's vitamine friend. I thought I had the change I just needed the cash. So as we were leaving Selah's school some of mom's Vitamine friend's kids were walking home so we picked them up too. Turns out when I payed her I was 5$ short, that was embarrassing but she said it was okay and that my mom could pay her back later, because she wanted to hang out with my mom anyway. :)
I finished my episode of V before taking Sophie to her flute lesion, while in the car I practiced on people for dad's Fresh wine project; and after I prayed for help the drawings came out better and better Yea God.
Once home from that it was food time, it was also my turn to play the fun surgery game :)
I played all the way up until 8:30pm, it was fun. Then I found out that Maya is coming to church this Sunday and I am STOKED!
I got to talk to Mr. Riddle a little before bed, turns out we both had a rough day. He told me about some of the things going on in your life... I was impressed, if your teaching your boys about chivalry I'll have to teach my girls about how to accept chivalry. :) :)
If you can buckle down like that so can I, time for me to crack down and get work, I've got books to write and projects to do!
I love you so much, and I'm so proud and lucky to call you mine. Just as I'm proud to call God my father.
No comments:
Post a Comment