Wednesday
This morning was a mix of feelings from me having to wake up at 7:30am. Some how this seems a little unfair, I'll live but its frustrating.
Dad didn't have a message for us this morning, he said it was time for us to bless him. I want a re-cap on the one morning I missed, because it feels
like I've missed a years worth.
After that Dad and I talked about this farmer who has a farm, and is planting his crops, now he wants to plant them in a straight line so he has this
picket at the other end of the field and he keeps his eyes on that picket. Dad say's I keep reaching behind me for Egypt, and that I have to keep my eyes on the
main goal, on the picket (God) that's in front of me. He also say's that its not wrong to recreate but I just need to watch what I'm using to recreate. Scott Pilgrim not
being something that truely glorifies God. No. comment.
I got to go back to bed until noon, then I took a shower and had some breakfast/lunch consisting of Cheerios and a banana <3.
I read some in Judges and Ezekiel, I also started reading about Sampson.
I really didn't accomplish nearly as much today as I would've liked, I did way too much mulling about, I had this tired cloud over my head I did do a lot of worship though which was really nice. I got a good start on the next section of the 'fresh wine' project but it didn't feel like I was accomplishing anything.
I've had this re-occurring headache that I've had to pray off myself, its like a cloud that distorts my thoughts.
Around 6:30pm I was reminded that last week I made a commitment to watch one of Mom's students children... Although I do not recall agreeing to do this I accepted the challenge regardless. Needless to say that was the longest two hours of my life. It seemed like she was never going home, ever. I guess it hadn't occurred to me that small children are like this, she doesn't speak clear English so you cant always understand what she's saying, and she has the attention span of a chipmunk on speed.
I really didn't accomplish nearly as much today as I would've liked, I did way too much mulling about, I had this tired cloud over my head I did do a lot of worship though which was really nice. I got a good start on the next section of the 'fresh wine' project but it didn't feel like I was accomplishing anything.
I've had this re-occurring headache that I've had to pray off myself, its like a cloud that distorts my thoughts.
Around 6:30pm I was reminded that last week I made a commitment to watch one of Mom's students children... Although I do not recall agreeing to do this I accepted the challenge regardless. Needless to say that was the longest two hours of my life. It seemed like she was never going home, ever. I guess it hadn't occurred to me that small children are like this, she doesn't speak clear English so you cant always understand what she's saying, and she has the attention span of a chipmunk on speed.
Tomorrow I have chiropractor at 4pm, its going to be interesting.
After all that I went back to my guitar and played "He loves me" a few times to my own chords (capo 3, CEmAG)
for the neighbors like 500 times. Dad say's he wants us to have prophetic words for each other in the morning (which mom later explained that it doesn't have to be every morning, we just have to have something to share.) It not that I don't think I can do it, its that it isn't something I can control. I can make it up but then its a lie. So what do I do?
I miss you terribly, you would have the perfect advice for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment