Thursday
This mornings message mom showed about how the lord was going to give her strength and the energy to get ahead and how this total lack of energy is a lie. That totally answered my "How" prayer. We also did some singing and my soul was complaining 'its too early for this, ugh, I don't want to sing. And between lyrics I just had to punch it back into place. I really don't feel like I have the patience to deal with my soul today. After about a half an hour mom informed us that there was a change of plans and that we were going to the Chiropractor at 9am instead of 4pm; so I facebooked until it was time to go. Turns out from my x-ray my back and neck aren't nearly as bad as I thought they might be which is great! Its mostly my neck which is almost to stage one. (giraffe neck- its straight instead of curved)
Then we were treated and then we went home. Selah couldn't come so I had to go get her at 4pm and take her. When we got home I played my guitar some, around noon Spencer and I went out and played catch. Then I took a nap from about 1pm- 2:30pm; it was a good rest and I felt rejuvenated. Mom was leaving when I got up to take Spencer to his friends house, and I made (tried to make) chocolate granola, and I spent the remaining time on my laptop trying to get my Skype to work. When I left to get Selah, she apparently didn't know that the plans had changed, but everything was okay regardless. It only took them about 5 minutes to adjust her as opposed to the two hours it took them to process us. We grabbed Ice's on the way back. My x-co-worker asked me to babysit for her on Saturday because she's going through some stuff, I probably will. when we got home mom was just finishing dinner, fish. :)
I started doodling out of John 1:1 just for practice, nothing like dad's project for me. Then dad was home and we had a great chat about magnifying Gods love. So often we surround ourselves with things and people that cloud out our relationship with God, its as though God is the sun, and our other interests are clouds. They come and cover up God and we let them, in turn I need to magnify God so I can shrink those things. This doesn't mean I have to close off my friends etc. completely, I just need to diminish them (opposite of magnify) until they are in the background and God is in the foreground. Untill God is what I'm really pursuing. That doesn't mean its not okay to recreate, God even set aside a specific day just so we could recreate, relax, and have a good time!
Also Hebrews 12, talks about how if God didn't disclipine (train) us up we wouldn't be his children!
Dad really opened some doors (and shut some for me) here. He explained that right now I'm simply experience a difficult time. God is training me and it hurts, its painful and God knows, so I'm not alone. I'm never alone. I've got to love god so hard its like I hate everything else.
So after that I got some chips and cheese and i got to work drawing me as a Rito (bird person) because Sophie was playing Windwaker. Then of course I got hard at work on my project for dad. It feels like its coming along slow. today was better however, taking a nap really helps. So I'm almost down with a color map of page one, and I need to profile all the important people and start the second section again. During this process mom Yahoo-Video-Chatted Henry Browne, which was cute. When I finished with what I was doing at the time, I headed for the living room where i practiced the guitar and sang a little. I was playing around with Joy to the world (Capo1 EGDAA7)
Then mom came in and she said she liked it, I was all warm and fuzzles.
Its 11pm now, I have a lot to pray about tonight. Especially how thankful I am for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment